Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
My favorite pets are
Webkinz :)
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Big Problem!

Someone please help!

On the GE thread.

I have sent in my request 3 times!

My first request was over a month ago!

I agreed to all the rules all 3 times.

I have 2 stars.

I have been a member for over 2 weeks!

Does anyone know what is going on..?

Thanks for your help.

-Webkinz-Lover#1-
Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Big Problem!

At the top of the site by the gray and white cat click on the user CP and scroll down to the notes by the moderators. There should be a note saying why you have not been granted gifted status. Hope this helps.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

Someone..Anyone PLEASE HELP ME..!

I'm clueless about this stuff!

---------- Webkinz-Lover#1 added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

There is nothing there

All it says is : User CP home, Private Messages, Subscribed Threads, Edit Avatar, Edit Siggy, Edit Profile, Edit Options, Misc., and My Profile

---------- Webkinz-Lover#1 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Anybody here..?

---------- Webkinz-Lover#1 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Please help me...I'm so frazzled right now!

Last edited by Webkinz-Lover#1; 02-11-2008 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Go to user cp home and scroll down.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:57 PM   #5
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

go to "user cp" click on that than on the first line "user cp home" click on that and scroll down until you see any messages from the mods!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #6
Just Ask!!!

FunckyChicken is an unknown quantity at this point

yup that should say something from the mods and if that still doesn't work then send a polite pm to a mod and ask the mod if they could accept you or something?
Old 02-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #7
My favorite pets are

Apparently my posts don't match requirements..

And now I have multiple accounts so I was deleted

Now can I not try to become gifted again..?
Old 02-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #8
Edward Cullen, choco

kaykay098 will become famous soon enough

Well, I'm not sure if you can become gifted now. I would PM a mod if you can and ask them what's going on and if you become gifted! Hope I helped =]
Old 02-11-2008, 08:08 PM   #9
PM me to become frie

jmhinkley is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to me as well. Despite the fact that I thought I was participating nicely and being an involved member of the group when I applied for the gift exchange, they said that my posts lacked relevance, or something like that, and I should try being more helpful to other members.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:01 PM   #10
My favorite pets are

Oops not that I have multiple accounts! Meant to say I have multiple posts..

They said those things a while ago though so maybe...just maybe I still have a chance!

Closed