Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
e're all jolly
Webkinz :)

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Big pictures-How?

An example of big pictures? Quite simple. There are loads in WI stories usually, not as attatchments. I'd like to know how to make them. Could someone tell me how please? Thanks to all!
Candycat609 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Priceless
If you mean uploading images, I have a section of a guide that tells you how to do that found here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...making-669478/

Here is the quote

Quote:
I try to post my images, but I don't know how.

Well first you will have to save the image to your desktop. Then after you right click it and choose "save to" and then documents, you should use one of the following websites:

- ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
- TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
- You can also use photobucket, but I think you need to make an account.

Then after you save it onto there you should:

For Imageshack upload your image and then click "view full size". Copy and Paste the url on top and click Click the image to open in full size.. Right click your mouse and click paste. Press OK and it should be there.

For Tinypic it's the same thing. Just upload your image, click "view full size image" and then after you do that, right click and press "view image", copy and paste the url. And then the rest of the steps are the same.

I don't know how to upload it w/ photobucket, sorry I think you need to create an account though, and then upload your images there. You can always ask cocabean.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Big pictures-How?

If you mean uploading images, I have a section of a guide that tells you how to do that found here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...making-669478/

Here is the quote

Quote:
I try to post my images, but I don't know how.

Well first you will have to save the image to your desktop. Then after you right click it and choose "save to" and then documents, you should use one of the following websites:

- ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
- TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
- You can also use photobucket, but I think you need to make an account.

Then after you save it onto there you should:

For Imageshack upload your image and then click "view full size". Copy and Paste the url on top and click Click the image to open in full size.. Right click your mouse and click paste. Press OK and it should be there.

For Tinypic it's the same thing. Just upload your image, click "view full size image" and then after you do that, right click and press "view image", copy and paste the url. And then the rest of the steps are the same.

I don't know how to upload it w/ photobucket, sorry I think you need to create an account though, and then upload your images there. You can always ask cocabean.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

You upload the picture to a site such as Photobucket and tinypic and copy and paste to here.
lego is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 09:58 AM   #4
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! I'll be able to make a story or such now! Thanks again!
Candycat609 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Attachments are a perfectly good way of posting big pictures. I prefer attachments to any other way of posting pictures.

Once your attachment is in (you can do this in Preview) click on the attachment, and it will become a large picture. Right-click on it, and Copy (or Control-C). Go back to your editing box and Paste your picture in! Voila! large pic!

All pictures should be resized to a width of 600 pixels or less before posting. (no matter how you post them).

Alternately, you can upload your picture into an album on your profile, then copy the BB code and paste it into the editing box. This will also give you a big picture.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed