Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Today I was on webkinz and I saw that the webkinz bat and many more webkinz were for sale. So my mom and I, went to Hallmark, and we asked if they had any they said no so we went over to the mall and went to limited too. Asked if there was the bat and they said no, so we went to libby lou. Nothing! So beaware of webkinz not selling when they say they are!
The pets that have showed up on the website haven't all been released yet.
The bat will be out closer to Halloween.
Some of my stores haven't even gotten the August releases yet (Dino, Goldfish, Deer, etc.) In the future, you might want to call ahead and ask if they have the Webkinz you want in stock. It'll save you a little on gas money!
Check that link out. It tells about future webkinz. The bat is coming out for Halloween this year. At least one member of WI already has it, but most people won't get it until the October releases or closer to Halloween. Sometimes you'll see announcements or advertisements for webkinz that your area doesn't have, or that are going to be released soon.
You just have to keep checking your local stores to see when they get them in.
Here on Webkinz Insider, we get all the latest information on what is coming up.
We hear about the new pets before they even get on the retailers lists to order. What happens is:
1. Ganz decides to make a new pet and begins to put it in production--these are made overseas, mostly in China, I think. Ganz is a Canadian company. It has a distribution network for products that spans the globe now. But availability of all the items to buy is dependent on Ganz making them and stores buying them to sell.
2. Webkinz Insider finds out about the new pet that will be coming out and tells us about it.
3. The pets are produced in enough quantities that Ganz puts them on order forms for the stores to buy Ganz sales representatives call on some of the bigger stores who sell Webkinz and talk about the stores ordering them.
4. The store places an order with Ganz and waits for the pets to be shipped to them. There can be a lag time and Ganz probably takes care of their big retailers first with new products. If your local stores have unsold Webkinz, they may not order the new ones till more of their old ones are sold. Or, if they are a small retailer for Ganz, they may order and have to wait longer to get the new ones, if supplies coming from the manufacturing in China are limited.
5. The store gets the product and may either put them on the shelves right now or hold back for a Halloween promotion.
Hope this helps you understand. The gal who got the bat probably did through special connections or from a store with special connections, to have a new release so early. But don't be discouraged--you asking at your local stores will make them want to order those bats for sure, since they have already had buyers coming in looking for them1 So all your time looking might not be a waste, but help bring them to your area sooner!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.