Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 06:36 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BEWARE IN MAGICAL FOREST

View Post Originally Posted by BFFsushimama
I got logged in after about 20 minutes of "please wait." When I finally got Jumbleberry Fields to load, it gave me a "something went wrong" message and took me to the arcade. I tried tossing my cookies and loading a different account. Still not any better. Guess I need to take a break and come back later. I am just glad it isn't my computer. The first couple of times I looked at WI, no one had mentioned it, so I thought it was just me. Thanks for starting this thread
You're Welcome!

Taking Kimber's wise advice, and enjoying the fresh brewed cup of Joe! I need to iron that basket of laundry anyway! (Maybe my husband worked out a little snafu with Ganz this morning!)

Hugs all,
MB
Melabella is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 06:40 AM   #12
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Melabella
The day has begun slow, delayed, with blue screens and tons of "Please Wait" signs. Well, I just went to the Magical Forest, to start my cycles, and in Magic Mire, (I chose the popcorn path), when it finally loaded, and I clicked on the fairies, they disappear. The only fairy that does their usual things are the ones that tell me to "go away" or say "hey". Apparently the fairies that would award you anything are not working today, they just disappear when I clicked on them. I proceeded to try and exit, and I got the sign asking me if I was sure I wanted to leave, because I won't be able to come back for 8 hours. Now this is one of those annoying things that I am not going to wait on hold for 20 minutes to report, but how annoying!

I sense this is going to be a long day,
MB
Actually I love when that happens. It is sort of a glitch. It happened to me awhile ago and at the end of the game I got the prizes for all of those fairies.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 06:42 AM   #13

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
Actually I love when that happens. It is sort of a glitch. It happened to me awhile ago and at the end of the game I got the prizes for all of those fairies.
GET OUT!

Well, I hope that happens to me, becaue I must have clicked twenty of those little guys! If I can get off the green screen, I will let you know what happens! Wouldn't that be nice!

MB:abn:
Old 05-13-2010, 06:57 AM   #14
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Melabella
GET OUT!

Well, I hope that happens to me, becaue I must have clicked twenty of those little guys! If I can get off the green screen, I will let you know what happens! Wouldn't that be nice!

MB:abn:
LOL! That would be nice! The most I've clicked was 4 or 3 at a time
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 07:12 AM   #15

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

the mires today are in the rock path on the medium sized ones, i promise! i have figured out their formula for them.
if they are in the medium ones, that is where they will be in the magical forest, and the charms are in the rainbow path!
try this and you will see i am right
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 11:19 AM   #16
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
Yep, I was going to say the same thing. I typically get the disappearing fairies about once a week/or 2 weeks between doing the mire on 3 accounts, 2 times a day. I get all the prizes from the fairies that disappear. But I also have only been able to click about 3 or 4.

Check your dock, see if you got anything.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by webfamily
Yep, I was going to say the same thing. I typically get the disappearing fairies about once a week/or 2 weeks between doing the mire on 3 accounts, 2 times a day. I get all the prizes from the fairies that disappear. But I also have only been able to click about 3 or 4.

Check your dock, see if you got anything.
Hi Sar and Webfamily,

Sad to say, my dock had nothing from the 15 odd clicks I did trying to get my last two charms! I thought at the very least, I would get my time clock reset to try again, but, no luck there either. Oh well, lets just chalk this up to a day we would like to forget in Webkinz World!

At least the sun is shining bright today!
MB
Old 05-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #18

jacquiekinz is on a distinguished road

I haven't had any troubles in the magical forest but I have heard complaints from other sites as well.

Some think it has to do with the Party glitches, so just be patient.
Closed