Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 02:45 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Melissa422 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Beware of lost items

Apparently, Ganz has made a change where they will not replace exclusive items. I e-mailed screen shots of two adoptions where there were no adoption gifts when the boxes were opened. In the past, customer service would replace the missing items. Yesterday, I was told that they are not replacing any exclusive items.

What a disappointment. The only reason my daughter and I buy multiple pets is to collect the exclusive gifts. I think we're going to stop buying the plushies since we've had two missing items in the last week.

I've e-mailed Ganz with my hope that they reconsider the new policy.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2008, 05:05 AM   #12
iekikah
Gift Guru

jess_h_2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Beware of lost items

yeah, they told me they would not replace ANY of my 7 missing PSIs. I too had screen shots! What a rip
Old 03-28-2008, 06:26 AM   #13
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I also got 1000 kinzcash coin which never showed up. They told me in no uncertain terms, TOUGH! They quoted the rules about nothing is guaranteed and basically I was just out of luck.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:56 AM   #14
jasperpug
Gifted

pugsloy is on a distinguished road

So sorry this happened to you Skyhi and everyone else that has lost items or adoption prizes. I honestly cannot understand ganz new policy. The site was designed for kids and is helpful to kids in many different ways. Kids love surprises, birthday surprises, gifts for good behavior, etc. They love the prizes when adopting new pets and are so very disappointed when there's nothing in the box because of a glitch. As for missing items....well, I cannot understand why ganz won't replace those either. The reasons I've heard for their new policy just befuzzles me....why punish everyone?? Hopefully, ganz will reconsider this new policy they have made...I plan on asking in the suggestion box that they reconsider this new policy in a nice way.
Again, so sorry this happened to you guys and anyone else that has had this situation.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:03 AM   #15
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

me2! i lost so much stuff and i emailed ganz and they never bothered to send me a reply!
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #16
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

The same thing happened to me. Try changing your password. It worked for me! Hope this helps!
Old 04-07-2008, 04:29 PM   #17
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am so sorry this happened to you. I have had 2 POTM adoptions where I received no exclusives. The first one was even before they put their "new" policy into place. There response was pretty much: the only thing I can do for you is put 1,000 Kinzcash in your account for each missing POTM exclusive. They did nothing for me for the regular exclusives I was "missing" due to their adoption glitches. There are other threads regarding this, and I would encourage you to be a part of the following thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-t267038.html

You should know that you are not alone; and there are plenty of sad, frustrated, discouraged WW lovers!

You should also know that if you live in the following states, that not all parts of the Webkinz user agreement are legally binding (from the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC)):
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/...#understanding

At this time, these states are Alabama, Connecticut, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. In those states, sellers have implied warranty obligations that cannot be avoided.

If you live in one of the above states and need to contact Webkinz Customer Service, I would urge you to tell them that you live in the state of xxxxx, and Webkinz "as is" policy does not apply to you. Webkinz has a legal obligation to give you your missing items due to an implied warranty.

For more information, go to the FTC website, or see below:

Implied Warranties

Implied warranties are unspoken, unwritten promises, created by state law, that go from you, as a seller or merchant, to your customers. Implied warranties are based upon the common law principle of "fair value for money spent," There are two types of implied warranties that occur in consumer product transactions. They are the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.

The implied warranty of merchantability is a merchant's basic promise that the goods sold will do what they are supposed to do and that there is nothing significantly wrong with them. In other words, it is an implied promise that the goods are fit to be sold. The law says that merchants make this promise automatically every time they sell a product they are in business to sell. For example, if you, as an appliance retailer, sell an oven, you are promising that the oven is in proper condition for sale because it will do what ovens are supposed to do—bake food at controlled temperatures selected by the buyer. If the oven does not heat, or if it heats without proper temperature control, then the oven is not fit for sale as an oven, and your implied warranty of merchantability would be breached. In such a case, the law requires you to provide a remedy so that the buyer gets a working oven.

You must specifically indicate that you do not warrant "merchantability," or you must use a phrase such as "with all faults," or "as is." A few states have special laws on how you must phrase an "as is" disclosure. (For specific information on how your state treats "as is" disclosures, consult your attorney.)

Some states do not allow you to sell consumer products "as is." At this time, these states are Alabama, Connecticut, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. In those states, sellers have implied warranty obligations that cannot be avoided.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 04:53 PM   #18
smrtiegurl101

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I am so sorry this happened to you. I have had 2 POTM adoptions where I received no exclusives. The first one was even before they put their "new" policy into place. There response was pretty much: the only thing I can do for you is put 1,000 Kinzcash in your account for each missing POTM exclusive. They did nothing for me for the regular exclusives I was "missing" due to their adoption glitches. There are other threads regarding this, and I would encourage you to be a part of the following thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-t267038.html

You should know that you are not alone; and there are plenty of sad, frustrated, discouraged WW lovers!

You should also know that if you live in the following states, that not all parts of the Webkinz user agreement are legally binding (from the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC)):
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/...#understanding

At this time, these states are Alabama, Connecticut, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. In those states, sellers have implied warranty obligations that cannot be avoided.

If you live in one of the above states and need to contact Webkinz Customer Service, I would urge you to tell them that you live in the state of xxxxx, and Webkinz "as is" policy does not apply to you. Webkinz has a legal obligation to give you your missing items due to an implied warranty.

For more information, go to the FTC website, or see below:

Implied Warranties

Implied warranties are unspoken, unwritten promises, created by state law, that go from you, as a seller or merchant, to your customers. Implied warranties are based upon the common law principle of "fair value for money spent," There are two types of implied warranties that occur in consumer product transactions. They are the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.

The implied warranty of merchantability is a merchant's basic promise that the goods sold will do what they are supposed to do and that there is nothing significantly wrong with them. In other words, it is an implied promise that the goods are fit to be sold. The law says that merchants make this promise automatically every time they sell a product they are in business to sell. For example, if you, as an appliance retailer, sell an oven, you are promising that the oven is in proper condition for sale because it will do what ovens are supposed to do—bake food at controlled temperatures selected by the buyer. If the oven does not heat, or if it heats without proper temperature control, then the oven is not fit for sale as an oven, and your implied warranty of merchantability would be breached. In such a case, the law requires you to provide a remedy so that the buyer gets a working oven.

You must specifically indicate that you do not warrant "merchantability," or you must use a phrase such as "with all faults," or "as is." A few states have special laws on how you must phrase an "as is" disclosure. (For specific information on how your state treats "as is" disclosures, consult your attorney.)

Some states do not allow you to sell consumer products "as is." At this time, these states are Alabama, Connecticut, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. In those states, sellers have implied warranty obligations that cannot be avoided.
This is very good info, people. Look at it!
Skyhi, I feel very bad for you. I don't like this policy. My friends have lost their PSIs and one friend, a whole rare theme she unlocked. Let's just say I've been lucky. The only thing I lost that was most kinzcash was a Tea Set.
Closed