Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Beware of lost items

I have been trying to get items returned to my account that went missing when I got booted out of WW and I started e-mailing Ganz in January, I must have sent 10 e-mails with no response. I am talking about a huge list, that kept growing because no one at Ganz bothered to help me. Then I would read and talk to others that WW helped them and returned all their stuff, even let them choose what exclusives they wanted. When I adopted the POTM February 1, and got booted then lost the crystalline pond I about cried. Finally 2 people from Ganz called me on that same day and both assured me my stuff would be returned that following Monday February 3rd, I e-mailed the list, no response. Well I kept e-mailing and had no responses. Then I called in the begining of March and left a message, they called back when I wasn't here. Finally I started sending my e-mails to another person at Ganz since I had no luck with the 1st person.
Then yesterday I got a reply saying due to the large amount of stuff missing they had to refer it to a manager, the manager left me a message yesterday and said "due to the user agreement they are no longer returning items to accounts". I sat down and cried out of total frustration, as I added up how much I had spent on trading cards alone and it is somewhere around $1,000 plus I bought all the figurines, charms and have 50 webkinz. This is some serious money! Plus I have a box of webkinz that haven't even been adopted, I would take them back now to get my money back but as you know you can't get refunds on webkinz. I used to have so much fun on WW and now I am so angry! I don't understand how they can treat people so differently! Ganz need to fix their problems if they want people to continue to buy and help people with problems, I could see if every now and then there was a glitch but I am talking about $1000's of kk worth of rares and exclusives that went missing. I don't know what I'll do at this point!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: Beware of lost items

I am so sorry this happened to you.. It is very hard when you loose so much stuff.

We are just going to only buy something to keep our accounts running..

We are not big traders and we love everything we get so I totally understand how you feel about lost items.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
RockOtheflash
Gift Trainee

rockotheflash is on a distinguished road

O I am so sorry that that happened to you. I understand how much money can go into this Webkin Habit. Is there anything I can do Please let me know.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #4
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

is this something new that they have started ? i mean the not returning.. when my gold dress went missing i called and they called me back the next day .. they said they would return it and that i just needed to give them the code... of course i had gotten it in a trade so was unable to do that. but they were still going to if i had the code so i was wondering if u had ever gotten anything returned or if this is just a 2008 new policy with them. If so that really stinks because most of us on webkinz get others on here by word of mouth .. I am so sorry that happened to you .
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
browncow199
Gift Guru

cowsrule199 has a spectacular aura about

i think the problem is that people have said that items go missing just to get free stuff. and to them if one person stops playing webkinz, whats that to them?? they sells thousands of pets and other webkinz items a day practically the whole world plays and if a couple people stop buying it's not going to affect them at all. so they're not going to care
cowsrule199 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
skyhi5
Gifted

I got so many different answers from the people that I taked to, one person said it was new then one person said they never returned things to anyone "it was in the user agreement" of course I know that to be a lie, I know plenty of people that had their stuff returned that got to choose additional stuff plus got money for their hastle. I had a rather large list but it was over a period of months and no one was answering my e-mails or phone calls. When I first spoke to someone at Ganz on Feb 1st she told me they were behind from Christmas and that was why no one had returned my calls. So it depends on who you talk to! They didn't care about me at all or all the money I spent and to be honest I thought the man I spoke with was rude. I'm sure thye have a way of knowing who is lieing and who isn't, I would think they could see what you buy and how much money you spent, they could see that I got the crystalline pond for the potm and that it was gone, it sure isn't anyway to treat a customer that is honest and upset!

I'm not one of those people that complains about everything and I didn't think I would get everything back, I did expect them to do something as 2 people told me it would all be put back Feb 3rd so that is an outright lie! Now a couple of those things are retired, and I'm not too great with the GI. For the most part I gave my extra stuff away!

And no, I never got anything returned but I know plenty of people that have and I know they were returning stuff in Feb when they first called, in my mind they just sat on it and did nothing until they wouldn't return anything!

Last edited by skyhi5; 03-26-2008 at 04:40 PM..
Old 03-26-2008, 04:59 PM   #7
Tonyjrsmom
Webkinz :)
tonyjrsmom is on a distinguished road

I agree that maybe there are some "bad apples" out there saying things are missing just to get freebies. That can really add to the work load Ganz already has. It took them 6 weeks to get back to me and that was after 3 emails. They did however replace my missing POTM gifts. I really feel for you!!! I would be quite angry as well!! I think maybe try again, with a new email or phone call and maybe you can get to the right person. Do you think maybe because the list is so long they think you are just looking for freebies???? I sure hope thats not the case. Keep us updated!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #8
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

ouch..... i lost my golf cart...
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 06:15 PM   #9
skyhi5
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by tonyjrsmom
I agree that maybe there are some "bad apples" out there saying things are missing just to get freebies. That can really add to the work load Ganz already has. It took them 6 weeks to get back to me and that was after 3 emails. They did however replace my missing POTM gifts. I really feel for you!!! I would be quite angry as well!! I think maybe try again, with a new email or phone call and maybe you can get to the right person. Do you think maybe because the list is so long they think you are just looking for freebies???? I sure hope thats not the case. Keep us updated!!!
I would think they would be able to know if you were trying to put one over on them, they have to know what is in your account and what isn't, what you got for certain things and what you didn't. they told me if you have more than 3 things it goes to a manager but I know that isn't tue either. I agree it depends on who you get but I've now delt with 4 people!
Old 03-27-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
danielgirls

I'm so sorry. I lost every single urniture peice I owned one time. They didn't replace it. But if you don't want to play anymore PM me please!

---------- danielgirls added 1189 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

,,kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited by danielgirls; 03-27-2008 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed