Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 01:04 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Default Re: better food storage

I have a small room next to my kitchen that I am planning on making into a pantry. I realize it will not be convenient to change rooms to store food; however, I just have to go there, place it in my dock or put it in storage, then return. This will keep my kitchen looking cuter. I will either keep it uniform by using all of the same kind of fridges, or it might be hodge podge since I just won the icecream bar fridge. Anyway, that is my solution until, hopefully, WW comes up with a more spacious fridge or a cabinet that you can place food in! Maybe my idea will help you for a current solution until the future! Good Luck!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #22
PM me to become frie
Webkinz :)
jmhinkley is an unknown quantity at this point

I gave up on storing food for this particular reason, too many fridges looked foolish ~ So, now I only save foods from special occasions, like Winterfest, in fridges placed sporadically throughout my mansion. I sell as much food (farm fresh veges, etc.) when I can as well, as I find I tend to store more food than my pets eat, so why not sell it and use the kinzcash for rares, I thought?
Old 02-11-2008, 02:08 PM   #23
Gift Guru
megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone. I do sell the everyday foods, but I like to keep some of the more interesting looking recipe foods, and I have a few of the special holiday/event foods that I can't bear to give up. It would be nice to display some of the foods...they go to too much trouble creating them to keep them hidden in the fridges!

I would be great if they could come up with something similar for clothes and books. I can never remember which books we have!

---------- megamom added 54 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

I think I just started a petition. Thanks for the idea!

Last edited by megamom; 02-11-2008 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost