Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Answered: Is it better to add more pets to your account, or get a new account?

What are the benefits of adding a pet to your account vs a new account?

I got an account for my son and we added a second animal to the account. I was surprised that the second pet didn't get extra plays on some of the games. It was also odd that the second pet can pay to do three classes even when the first has done theirs, but the second pet can't have an extra job.

When he gets another pet should I add it to the account, or start a new one so he can do more of the games and things?
Smile4me is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinzro
It is 100% up to you Ganz has webkinz set up to where you can do 3 classes with each of your pets
You do not get extra turns on the wishing well,whell of wow,soccer challenge,jumbleberry etc.-people with over 100 pets [such as I.] Would get to spin the whell of wow over 100 times.
You can only do a daily once per day.[except with the extra spin on the whell of wow in daily activites sometimes.]

With two accounts the good thing:
Two spins on super whell,whell of wow,etc every day.
Invite the other account too party's

The down side:
Logging in to both could get old quick.
No extra gift boxes on one account

Good things about one account:
Special treats such as super beds and kinzcash for a number of adoptions
all your pets are on one account and easy to reach
Less info to keep up with
everything is right there in front of you!No oh no It's on te other account!

Bad things about one account:
do a daily one time a day
and can't invite yourself to a party

But either way it is 100% up to you
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Is it better to add more pets to your account, or get a new account?

It's really up to you.
The benefit of having separate accounts it that you get to do the dailies more than once (for example, the Super Wheel, you can spin it on both accounts).
Some people prefer to have their pets on one account and to be all together, just to make it easier to take care of, that way you don't have to log on to multiple accounts everyday.
Right now, when he only has a couple pets, it wouldn't be too hard to manage one account, but when some people get like 100 pets, they prefer separate accounts.
It's really up to you.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default Re: Is it better to add more pets to your account, or get a new account?

I kind of think it would be easier to have a few different accounts because I only have one. I think I will need to open a 2nd one soon .-.
:]
~small
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

It is 100% up to you Ganz has webkinz set up to where you can do 3 classes with each of your pets
You do not get extra turns on the wishing well,whell of wow,soccer challenge,jumbleberry etc.-people with over 100 pets [such as I.] Would get to spin the whell of wow over 100 times.
You can only do a daily once per day.[except with the extra spin on the whell of wow in daily activites sometimes.]

With two accounts the good thing:
Two spins on super whell,whell of wow,etc every day.
Invite the other account too party's

The down side:
Logging in to both could get old quick.
No extra gift boxes on one account

Good things about one account:
Special treats such as super beds and kinzcash for a number of adoptions
all your pets are on one account and easy to reach
Less info to keep up with
everything is right there in front of you!No oh no It's on te other account!

Bad things about one account:
do a daily one time a day
and can't invite yourself to a party

But either way it is 100% up to you
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Like Gooldendoddle said you get extra bonus gifts if you have multiple accounts, so if you are a collector or think one day you may want to try to get in the gifted program and you have holiday gift basket items and hang on to them they become very valualbe.
Same goes for clubhouse event items and click to win items and things like that.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #6
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

If you have one account, you get the chances of getting super beds, a bigger house, and more money on one account makes it easier to buy more rares. Having more than one account let's you do special activities more than once a day but I would find it tricky to remember the usernames an passwords of so many accounts, and logging on and off each one would definately be a pain.
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you have one account, you only get to do dailies once but you can have more money, more cooler items, and so on. But, with more pets, your account might be slower, but I, a webkinz owner of over 75 Webkinz, have not had these troubles yet.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 12:53 AM   #8
Imagine...

TayTay♥ is on a distinguished road

It's totally up to you.
But if you want my opinion, I personally think it's better to have 1 account. That way, whenever you adopt a new pet, you get Exclusives, KinzCash, Badges, all that good stuff.
Besides, if you have extra accounts, they can be hard to keep track of.
TayTay♥ is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 01:16 AM   #9
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

As a rule of thumb, I find that you get more items and benefits if you upload them onto one account. Having multiple accounts still provides the same feature--the only benefit you're getting is getting to do everything twice. However, uploading to one account allows for:
  1. Special badges for your MyPage to be earned
  2. Extra KinzKash on said account
  3. Extra exclusive items
  4. A free superbed at adoptions 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. etc.
  5. More diversity in your pets
  6. Better playing session (As in, you can dress and make lives and characters for two pets instead of one, and they can make-believe interact with one another)
Along with many others! I prefer this, but having 2 accounts going after a solid amount of kinz on one is a fine idea, too!
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 01:28 AM   #10
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

This is tough. Our family has been playing long enough that we now have 8 accounts with varying #'s of pets on each...a couple of over 70, a couple have ~40, and then some have just a few. We like getting multiple gift boxes with multiple accounts, but trust me, this many accounts takes time. We have it down to a great routine, then along comes summer and we have all day hourly events...

It really comes down to what you want. Do you want to have huge houses (things get lost so easily)...but you do get extra adoption gifts once you get past the 10th adoption...and that is wonderful. I like having at least 10 pets adopted and then add sporadically. WW has grown so much since I started with soooooo many more things to do, so more accounts mean spending a lot of time just getting through a day. I love it, but sometimes I just give up and concentrate on just a few accounts.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
adding pets, extra accounts, new accounts, taytay♥