Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Best Glitch EVER!

Finally, some good news for the glitch report threads!
A long time ago (years), I let two accounts expire-1 pet each. I have heard the news about no more account expiry, so today I decided to see if I could get back in. After a lot of time spent guessing passwords (in my defense, today's a teacher inservice day and I had nothing else to do), I finally managed to remember both. After logging into the first, I saw a 'Holiday 2009 Gift Box'-the Christmas one. (On both pets, the 'last played' thing said November 3, 2009.) When I logged into the other, I saw the same thing. Of course, I had to go to the room and open it. I saw tree cookies appear in the dock, before I got an error message from the site and was logged out. The first account gave me the same result. When I got back in again, I saw the tree cookies, a green hat, and the red plush Ms. Birdy. (There may have been a wish token, too. I'm not sure if there were two before I opened the gift box.) I'm not sure yet if all three items will eventually disappear. (I hope not!)
If you have an expired account, check it and tell me if you got the same result!
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Packerdan
Well, If your account fully expired AFTER christmas 2009, they should stay. There was some glitch where Christmas gifts weren't given out on time, and then EVERYONE got one. It didn't matter whether or not you had logged on.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: Best Glitch EVER!

Well, If your account fully expired AFTER christmas 2009, they should stay. There was some glitch where Christmas gifts weren't given out on time, and then EVERYONE got one. It didn't matter whether or not you had logged on.
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 03-18-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Well, that's a nice glitch. But recently I got what I thought was THE best glitch ever. So I live in Canada and thought that I couldn't get the hopping bunny ad. But, I got a glitch and it appeared TWICE and I got my bunny! See, these are the few times glitches will EVER be good.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 05:08 PM   #4
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Congrats on your surprise! And your avatar is so funny!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #5

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
Nope-I don't think it did! I remember going on a few times, the week it expired, to shift any valuable items to my main account!
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #6

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I got that glitch on 2 accounts given to me yesterday. I couldn't figure it out, because both accounts had not been used much ever, and I can tell the person wouldn't have known to log in to get a christmas gift.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Closed