Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #11
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Benefits of the WI GE??

Well, it isn't like the Trading on WW. It's soo much better! Well, first thing, you trade fairly, and no one will scam you if you giving them the higher valued item! Also, you can meet so many new people and experience trades; you can also get what you want much, much easier and more kindly.
If you'd like to be in the Gift Trainee Program, I say good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #12
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

After reading the VERY helpful and cool info on the requirements to be part of the GE I am hesitant to apply now. I think I qualify, but I see SO many other worthy people with SO many more posts! I almost don't want to waste anyone's time - if its full, then I am sure they would select the individuals with the greater number of posts...so, I am thinking that maybe I should wait to apply??? when I'm more on the same level as a lot of others?? Or would anyone recommend trying anyway?
Lolith is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

When I joined I loved it. It was a fun way to meet new people, learn the value of things and most of all trade for items you wanted. It takes a little more time to complete a trade through the GE then it does in the clubhouse. Some trades through the GE will be fast but for the most part there might be a slight wait. Its better in that you will find that people understand the value of things and a more fair trade can happen in the GE where in the clubhouse people are not bound by values and will only trade as they see fit with no guidelines to follow. It takes time to maintain your trading thread and it is a responsibility to manage your GE thread. So with that in mind I always tell people be ready for the training and the commitment of maintaining your thread. If you don't think you have enough time and are not on WI enough you might want to wait for a time when you will be. Its not really fair to make people wait days and days to complete a trade, because you are too busy to log on and manage it. So, I would say that waiting has nothing to do with the number of posts you have. I joined the GE very quickly after becoming a member. I jumped in with both feet. Thats not the issue. The issue really is being responsible, learning the rules, training time and managing your thread once you get started over there. Or you may not want to have your own thread and wish to just offer on other people's thread. That is what I do now because I know I don't have time to manage my own GE thread anymore.

Last edited by Tula; 10-21-2009 at 05:46 PM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 05:52 PM   #14
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Very helpful info, Tula! Thank you! As a mom of a couple of little ones I don't have MUCH time, but I do find time to look on WI every day and long into WW every day. I guess it depends on how much time you need to spend each day. But it sounds great - I find myself getting so bummed trying to trade in WW...people actually tease you with things you want or get ugly when you don't want to trade. Who needs that??!!
Lolith is offline Female
Closed