Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 11:42 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

asia1998 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Being logged out a lot?

it's been going on at least two weeks. It got really bad after they released the pizza game.
asia1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #12
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yes, I have had the same problem, too. I have only been playing very short games, like Get Eleven Solitaire, and things like that. I used to play Goober's Lab a lot, but not too much anymore, as I don't like losing all of my kinzcash
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #13
2spongeb3

2icarly3 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by chaz
I have been experiencing a blue screen that causes me to lose games when I am also close to high scores. I am also bumped out when working on my garden. And now I was dumped when selling strawberries and lost all of my unsold plants, somewhere between 100 and 300 plants. Not sure exactly how many were lost from my dock. I logged out and back in twice and my strawberry plants still did not show up again. Has this happened to anyone else?
This is how I am losing games too, but then usually, it logs me out.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:48 PM   #14
drtolli is an unknown quantity at this point

I too share the oh so wonderful joy of having to relog in when playing the games but not in the arcade. I am in my room playing go fish or battleship and just as I get to the point of winning there is the joy of having to relog in and not getting the win I deserve. It is extremely frustrating. I even tried to send the comment to Ganz and have heard nothing back from them, nor has the issue been resolved. I have a trophy stuck in a wall too. weird stuff. I Hope this is FIXED sooner rather than later.
we are all in this together so take heart, you are not alone.
drtolli is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 06:44 PM   #15
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think the logging out has been an issue before, but the weird being logged out of what you are doing I think is new. That has just been happening since the last update with the pizza game. You get a green screen, then the . It doesn't log you all the way out so you have to resign in, but it stops whatever you were doing which is frustrating if you are playing games or something. I have a hard time gardening or selling produce without this happening several times.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #16
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I'm having this same problem - it's driving me crazy! I'm so happy to know I'm not the only one - I was starting to wonder if it was my computer.
hconnors is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #17

darlingme will become famous soon enough

We have 4 accounts in our house and we keep getting "logged out" too. This happened when Ganz did a major update at the end of September / first of October and now it is happening again since the last big update at the first of November. I personally have 100 pets and I am tired of not being able to take care of stuff, playing games, trading, etc. The kids and I like to log on and play each other in some of the games but it is just impossible to do. Ganz needs to spend moer time fixing the problems they have instead of making new ones.
darlingme is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #18
Lil Kinz

AngleFox is an unknown quantity at this point

actually everywere i go i get returned back to the newspaper like for instance:

i wuz at the tornament area and i just got returned to the newspaper.???.. my friend deleted me cuz he thought it wuz my fault no i only have three friends
AngleFox is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 08:57 PM   #19
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here is a link with updates on this glitch if you want to check it out.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t427727.html
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 01:03 PM   #20
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

I am coming in late on this thread, but I want to say that once again WebkinzInsider has relieved my mind. I am getting logged out on Goober's Lab and Booger gets an A after reaching Level 17+. I now know it's not me or my computer, it's the program. Thanx guys!!!!
jenndriver is offline Female
Closed