Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
2spongeb3
Webkinz :)

2icarly3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: Being logged out a lot?

I am being logged out of Webkinz World too much. In the middle of Zacky's Quest, I was logged out, when I was about to win the trophy. Is Ganz logging you out too much? And why are they doing this?

Newest Webbie: Jade the Black Cat
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Being logged out a lot?

I have had issues with getting logged out too. I am sorry that it messed up your game. I hope they fix the issues soon.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

they always log me out during games and especially jobs!!! sorry about the trophy! I wish i could just get one! lol
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 10:46 PM   #4
2spongeb3

Same things are happenning to me in Pizza Palace. It keeps logging me out in the middle of the game. Ganz, please fix this before thinking of doing anything else!
Old 11-16-2008, 11:59 PM   #5

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

Yes...me too...I try playing Atomicolicious and keep getting logged out and then it gets stuck. Also in everything else. Sure sorry about the trophy, they are so hard to come by and to have that happen just isn't fair. I wonder if the people at Ganz actually play on the site...you would think if they do they would notice this.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #6
2spongeb3

View Post Originally Posted by mjhrawson
Yes...me too...I try playing Atomicolicious and keep getting logged out and then it gets stuck. Also in everything else. Sure sorry about the trophy, they are so hard to come by and to have that happen just isn't fair. I wonder if the people at Ganz actually play on the site...you would think if they do they would notice this.
That's true, if Ganz staff played on Webkinz, they would notice this. Hope at least someone who plays and works for Webkinz at Ganz notices this problem. With the problem, no one can play games or take care of their Webkinz.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:26 AM   #7
Kaitie9399
Gifted

Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

YES! And it is highly annoying!
Old 11-17-2008, 11:01 AM   #8

chaz has a spectacular aura about

I have been experiencing a blue screen that causes me to lose games when I am also close to high scores. I am also bumped out when working on my garden. And now I was dumped when selling strawberries and lost all of my unsold plants, somewhere between 100 and 300 plants. Not sure exactly how many were lost from my dock. I logged out and back in twice and my strawberry plants still did not show up again. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 11-17-2008, 11:33 AM   #9

asia1998 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Being logged out a lot?

I can't get through a single game without being logged off or having the ever so popular "please wait" or big "W" come up on the screen and never go away. Sometimes it will pull up the magical forest or just give me a blue screen. I tried updating the adobe flash and it didn't help. It's not our internt cuz the internet guy was just out here. Our computer is brand new so it has to be webkinz. I thing everyone needs to go to the contact us section and complain about this problem every day until they fix it. Webkinz has become so popular that we all have spent so much money on our 20-30 pets that they need to take some of our money and invest in updating their server so that it can support all of our traffic. Everyone PLEASE pull together on this and keep sending them complaints so that they DO SOMETHING to fix this!!! Hopefully we'll all be back to playing games and not being kicked off and loosing our kinzcash shortly. Until then, try not to throw your computer across the room. -Asia
asia1998 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 11:40 AM   #10
mommav87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the widespread "logging out" an new occurrance or something that has been happening right along?
mommav87 is offline Female
Closed