Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: Before you post, please scroll down the page, and back a page or two

There have been soooo many posts lately that are just duplicate questions of the same topic. I understand that everyone's concern seems unique to them, but if you just scroll down and read some of the topic, you'll see that others are posting questions alone the same lines. Scroll down, and check back a page or two before posting.... you may just find the answer to what you are going to ask.

The only reason I am posting this reminder is because I know that if I have already answerd "this question" within the past day , I am usually not going to post the answer all over again, because it's just a few posts down for everyone to see. I know I am not the only one that prefers not to repeatedly answer the same question several times a day.... just because it fills up the section and pushes other threads out of view that may still need someone's help.

So please, do at least look through page 1 posts before posting your question... and if you have a few extra minutes, look through page 2. Chances are, you'll find your answer there. IF not, then you'll have the full attention of everyone ready to answer your questions.

Thanks!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
ell have a good day
Webkinz :)

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Default Re: Before you post, please scroll down the page, and back a page or two

I know what you are saying but some times it just happens and if you have a ancer you should tell them it just to be a nice person
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 06:55 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Before you post, please scroll down the page, and back a page or two

I agree with you Mama Girl

I have seen so many threads about the innapropriate adds/viruses and its not that hard to scroll down and find the answer to your problems on another thread...
Old 02-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn965
I know what you are saying but some times it just happens and if you have a ancer you should tell them it just to be a nice person
Oh, I'm not arguing that we should not give the answers if we have them. I am all for giving answers and helping, and I always do, it's one of the things I enjoy doing the most here in ... sometimes it's just tiring to answer the same question over and over (sometime with posts being back to back) in the same day, because it does not allow us to answer ALL the posts we would like to help out on. That's my main concern.

Thanks for your comments!

---------- Mama Girl NH added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I agree with you Mama Girl

I have seen so many threads about the innapropriate adds/viruses and its not that hard to scroll down and find the answer to your problems on another thread...
Oh my, DotDot... are those newly acquired rainbows? congrats on those. They sure are pretty. And is that another rep box for you? THANK YOU for all the help you offer here in WI, you are one of the best.

And thanks for your comments here, too!

Last edited by Mama Girl NH; 02-16-2009 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
Oh, I'm not arguing that we should not give the answers if we have them. I am all for giving answers and helping, and I always do, it's one of the things I enjoy doing the most here in ... sometimes it's just tiring to answer the same question over and over (sometime with posts being back to back) in the same day, because it does not allow us to answer ALL the posts we would like to help out on. That's my main concern.

Thanks for your comments!

---------- Mama Girl NH added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Oh my, DotDot... are those newly acquired rainbows? congrats on those. They sure are pretty. And is that another rep box for you? THANK YOU for all the help you offer here in WI, you are one of the best.

And thanks for your comments here, too!
Aww... thanks I just got my rainbows on Valentines Day, and THANK YOU for always being so nice!
Closed