Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 12:41 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

abw915 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Bed

that's a pretty hard question. just think how much will you use it, if you trade it, what could you get for it, and how long do you want it to take to reach your goal?
abw915 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #12

Demi Lovato is an unknown quantity at this point

If I were you, I'd just buy the bed.
You can always play games and get more money.
[:
Demi Lovato is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 12:53 PM   #13
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Thanks!

---------- andrewhoya added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I had 0 kinzcash on July 13 b/c I bought my 3rd bowling alley, so I have come a long way!

Last edited by andrewhoya; 07-26-2008 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 07-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #14
steelilacs

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Well, in my case, I am not going to buy the bed, even though its quite rare, and you can get other things for it in the trading room. You should really think about what YOU want first. Would YOU use it for a pet? Would YOU like to spend 4500KC on that bed? Do YOU like the bed? And most of all, how much money will YOU have after you purchase this bed? All these questions can help you make a decsison thats right for you! Now by saying, you, doesnt mean to be greedy, by all means no, but just think about it. But its up to you! Have a great time on WW!
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #15
SG
SG

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

When is it on sale?
SG is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #16
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Thanks everyone! I have decided to............. OK- I haven't decided yet it is almost on!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 07-26-2008, 02:41 PM   #17

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Just go for it. You are so far away from your goal right now and if you feed your desire now, when it comes up again you can say NO.
teacher13 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 02:42 PM   #18
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I would buy it, it will be a long time until you reach 100,000 if you only have 13,000. I have 60,000 right now and am also trying to go for 100,000. Sometimes you just have to splurge!!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 02:44 PM   #19
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i would get it!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 02:45 PM   #20

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

Go and buy it. It might not be back for awhile. I know i am and i only have 8 thousand
AKayeR is offline Female
Closed