Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
I ♥ Harry Potter
Webkinz :)

ashleyluver380 is a name known to allashleyluver380 is a name known to allashleyluver380 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: BECOMING A GIFT TRAINEE!!!???

How do I go to get to the place to get quizzed to be a gift trainee? please help!!! thank you in advance if you help!!! Your an
ashleyluver380 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #2
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BECOMING A GIFT TRAINEE!!!???

you don't get quizzed to become a gift traniee, you pos tyour aggreement to the rules and then are consider for admission. It is in the rules an suggestions seciton.

Here is a link to the thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 01:16 AM   #3
I ♥ Harry Potter

ashleyluver380 is a name known to allashleyluver380 is a name known to allashleyluver380 is a name known to all

I went there to try to apply but the thread was closed!! Do you know any other places I can apply? If you do please post a link on this page si i can go to it. Thank you so much for all of your help!

<3
Ashley
Old 08-21-2008, 01:25 AM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

if the thread is closed, the admin has closed it. keep watching, for when they decide to reopen it. what you need to do to become a gift trainee is in the faq, located at the top menu in green letters. read over that, & while you're waiting for the thread to reopen, post helpful info. welcome new comers, help out others w/ questions, ect. look over the rules.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 01:33 AM   #5
I ♥ Harry Potter

thank you sooo much for all of that helpful information you get reps also do you know where i can look at all of my posts if you do thnx
Old 08-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

if you look at the top menu, below the word "sun" you'll see "my posts". click on that, & you can read all of your posts.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 09:06 AM   #7
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

You don't get quizzed.
What happens is, once you have met the requirments, you post here ( click ) to read through the rules, and post your agreement. Then, the admin will look through your posts and see if you would make a good Gifted Trainee. If you have been accepted, you will recieve a PM about 1-2 weeks later saying so with your next instructions.

They have currently closed the Official Gift Exchange thread where you apply for now, this usually happens when they have too many memebers who applied at once. Give it a little while, and they'll eventually open it again so that you can apply
Livi is offline Female
Closed