Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 11:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Becoming a Gift Guru/Gifted

I was wondering how you become a Gift Guru or Gifted at WI.

Thanks a lot
doggiewebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 11:47 PM   #2

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Becoming a Gift Guru/Gifted

Take this link, and read rules, and reply.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post12119182
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #3

thank you so much
Old 12-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #4
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Here are two links for you to read. Ahhh, reading material. The first one is Gingerly's thread about making good posts and what posts will be counted towards becoming Gifted. Follow that thread well, trust me.

The second thread is where you apply. I know it was closed a couple of days ago, but I didn't even check when I just went to it to get the link. If it's closed, wait until it opens back up and if you think you have everything you need to apply (50 non fluff posts, a member for at least 2 weeks) you may apply to become a Gift Trainee.
You become Gifted after you "graduate" the gift Trainee section, and become a Gift Guru after that. That's all explained in the second thread.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 07:18 AM   #5
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

HI! When you have been a member for more than two weeks, and you are sure that you have 50 good and helpful posts, otherwise known as "non - fluff" posts, you may apply by clicking the links you have already received. If you are accepted, you will be taking quizzes, and you may post your trading thread in your TGE, where you may trade with fellow Gift Trainees, and ocassionally, a Gift Coach who will be assigned to help you along the way. When your GC feels you are ready, she will nominate you, and you will hopefully become Gifted, and gain access to the BIG GE. When you have gained experience and have shown excellent GE behaviour, you may become a Gift Guru! Hope I helped!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 08:18 AM   #6
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

First you need to go through the Gift Trainee Stage. To do that you must have 50 non-fluff posts and have been a member of WI for 2 weeks or more.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
This is a link to a thread made by Gingerly which explains how to make good posts ( to count toward your 50 non-fluff posts to become a Gift Trainee )

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
This is the link to the thread you can apply to become a Gift Trainee . P.S. It doesn't always happen on the first try. It took me 3 tries to become a Gift Trainee.

Finally once you graduate from becoming a Gift Trainee you will become Gifted. You will have access to the regular GE Board.

If you would like to become a Gift Guru then you must have 50 positive feedback points as a gifted member, 100 posts on the forum ( Posts in the GE do NOT count. You have to be active in other areas of the forum ), one month in the GE, and excellent GE behavior.

I hope that answers your question.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #7
montanarose9

Well here is the link:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html but you need 50 non-fluff posts (Fluff posts are short like "Hi ~tenletterrule~"
or "Me,too. ~tenletterrule." They often include the tenletterrule in there.)
And been a member for at least 2 weeks.
You're not ready yet, but you will get there!
Old 12-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #8

Thank you to all who responded, you guys really helped out a lot.

Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas!
Old 12-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #9
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

In order to become a gift guru you have to have 50 non-fluff posts which are helpful posts that show that you try to help out. You also need to be a member of WI for more than 2 weeks. Hope it helps!
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-24-2008, 11:30 PM   #10
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Blade
In order to become a gift guru you have to have 50 non-fluff posts which are helpful posts that show that you try to help out. You also need to be a member of WI for more than 2 weeks. Hope it helps!
To become a Gift Trainee you have to do all that...becoming a Guru is more than that.
Polarity is offline Female
Closed