Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 02:54 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

shermeg is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Beauty pagent

I had the same problem too!
I was on at 3:30 when an event was to take place at 4:00. It said event not in entry stage so I logged off until 3:50 only to be told it was in progress!
This is very frustrating! I have tried numerous times but thought I was SO CLOSE!
Thanks petabode for the information you received from Ganz. Hopefully they will fix this problem soon! It's not worth the frustration.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #12
Gift Trainee
petabode is on a distinguished road

Those were the exact issues I was having too and I actually spoke with someone at Ganz as well as got the response they sent me. The man I spoke with didn't seem aware of an issue though he made it sound like maybe there had been a couple of calls that day??? So he said it may take a couple of weeks but he took note of what I was saying b/c I wasn't sure how it could be related to time zones though I'm not a programmer either
Old 05-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #13

JennandBeau is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Beauty pagent

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzietoo
The "times" in my account seem to consistently be one half hour off. For example, for the five o'clock event, I can enter the stadium at around 4. Then whenever I click the enter button, it continues to say "not at event entry stage". This continues until four thirty, then the "enter pet" button disappears and it indicates that the event is in progress. At 5 o'clock exactly, the event if complete. I have tried this numerous times at all of the entry times and on more than one account! I am mystified. The accounts were set up in Eastern time, and both the Kinz Time and my computer time read the same. Is anyone else having this sort of difficulty??? ???
Lizzietoo,

I've been having the same problem for WEEKS now. I was able to enter my pet once when the pagent 1st started, but wasn't able to view it. I never received a letter saying how I did in the pagent or anything. Since then, nothing. The times are always off (my pagent says "Event In Progress" at the time pets are allowed to register, then a few minutes later, the event is complete.)

My time zone is also correct, which makes it really frustrating.
My best friend enters pagents and views them ALL THE TIME, which is double frustrating!

If you hear of any fixes, please, please let me know and I'll be sure to do the same!
Old 05-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #14
krystalliscool

IELchamp is an unknown quantity at this point

Lizzietoo,

I've been having the same problem for WEEKS now. I was able to enter my pet once when the pagent 1st started, but wasn't able to view it. I never received a letter saying how I did in the pagent or anything. Since then, nothing. The times are always off (my pagent says "Event In Progress" at the time pets are allowed to register, then a few minutes later, the event is complete.)

My best friend enters pagents and views them ALL THE TIME, which is double frustrating!

If you hear of any fixes, please, please let me know and I'll be sure to do the same!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exactly my problem
Old 05-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #15
Gifted
Tutti Frutti is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem. I have not been able to enter or view not even onc.. It's so frustrating.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:20 AM   #16

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I can view the competition, but I can't seem to enter. May be they need to up the limit to greater than 5000.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:10 AM   #17
smokeyjoesblues

SmokeyJoesBlues is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Tutti Frutti
I am having the same problem. I have not been able to enter or view not even onc.. It's so frustrating.

Same here. Exactly. Although it says I entered and even won once, but I didn't.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
kitara98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had trouble yet it said I have won a pagent but i am not sure good luck everyone
Old 05-12-2008, 07:42 PM   #19
anasmommy

MamaBear is on a distinguished road

That is exactly the problem I've encountered! I think it's very frustrating as well. I hope it's fixed soon - it sounds like a ton of fun!

BTW, I'm in Central Time.

View Post Originally Posted by IELchamp
Lizzietoo,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
exactly my problem
Old 05-12-2008, 07:55 PM   #20
LovePuppy101

Well, there is so many people in WW, it probably gets filled up REALLY fast, that is what I would say, but eventually you should be able to get in.
Closed