Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
TennisMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Beauty Pageant Puzzle! what DO the judges like? (wacky outfits, cute outfits, matching ect.) Help figure it out!

Hi guys! I think that it might be based less on the clothes you wore and more on the kinzville academy strengths. I am not sure about this but it is my best guess!
~TennisMom~
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #12
xamyspur

Default Re: Beauty Pageant Puzzle! what DO the judges like? (wacky outfits, cute outfits, matching ect.) Help figure it out!

View Post Originally Posted by mistyfan1969
I've done the pagent four times and have never gotten a better score than 18.
I think that you have to be wearing something from every catagory. Glasses, belt and hat. I think that helps some how!
So, I've been able to enter 10 or so times, but have NEVER gotten an actual score - and none of my pets have ever been featured on the runway. For those of you posting your pet's score, did your pet get featured on the runway during the competition?

Or did you get a score some other way?

Would love to know what scores my outfits are getting! I'll try to go capture some pics of at least one of the outfits. I think the others have all changed clothes since they entered last!!! I've gotten to where I enter the same pet each time, in hopes that maybe the 'experience' will help her out (she hasn't done any academy classes, as they haven't worked when i signed up and tried to do them!)

Old 05-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

We haven't been able to get into a pageant yet.

I thought I read that it had something to do with your skills at the Academy. Maybe people should also tell something about their experience there?
Old 05-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #14
TennisMom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wina
We haven't been able to get into a pageant yet.

I thought I read that it had something to do with your skills at the Academy. Maybe people should also tell something about their experience there?
Me too! I just checked the previous WI front page articles. Here is what it said!

"One of the members in our Webkinz forum, 2greatkidz, reported that her daughter won 3rd place in the 10:00pm beauty pageant on Saturday night!

They received a third place bronze medal and $1000 Kinz Cash for winning and she was able to provide us with a screenshot of it in her dock. The medal can be hung on the wall, but she found that it was easier to show us in her dock!

Everyone congratulate 2greatkidz's daughter for being the first WI member (or relative of!) to win a medal in the Webkinz Stadium!

Many of us have yet to get in to the Webkinz Stadium, but for those that are still trying, make sure to attend classes at the Webkinz Academy. The skills your pet learns at the Academy determine your performance in the Webkinz Stadium!"

There it is!
Old 05-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #15
Mistyfan1970

mistyfan1969 is on a distinguished road

You have to get to the stadium five to ten minutes early. Enter your pet as soon as you are able and click refresh every time it's acitive. At half past the hour try and go into the stadium. If you are lucky you can see your pet and see what the judges give you.
I don't think the kinz vill academe as much to do with a beauty pagent. I think other pagents might have more to do with Kinzviill academy. I have seen contestents with special items get higher points. I am not sure but I do think it has something to do with what the pet is wearing.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:20 PM   #16
xamyspur

Ok, so here is one outfit I've used....I guess the 'hat' is sort of rare? A CSO item at least??

brandy pageant outfit1.jpg

I have collected some more wacky stuff to dress her with -- guess I should change her up a bit!
Old 05-06-2008, 06:29 PM   #17
rocketgirl1
kloudbustergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are so lucky that you can enter. I cant. Whenever I click enter pet it says "entry not in entry stage." What do you do to get in? Can you help me plz?
Old 05-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #18
xamyspur

Ok, so here is what I am thinking of entering tonight! (If I get in!)
This one is plenty wacky, and I put something on her from every category (glasses, shoes, top, etc.) And she has some rare, or at least CSO items on, too! I'm not real sure of the terminology for those items.

noozles pageantoutfit1.jpg

whatcha think?

Old 05-06-2008, 09:47 PM   #19
xamyspur

View Post Originally Posted by kloudbustergirl
You guys are so lucky that you can enter. I cant. Whenever I click enter pet it says "entry not in entry stage." What do you do to get in? Can you help me plz?
That message may mean that you got there too early or too late

It really is a matter of perfect timing -- with LOTS of LUCK thrown in! Just keep trying to be there right at the minute the entries are open, and you'll get in eventually! That's the only piece of advice I have....just be patient and keep trying! There are only 5,000 spots open in each pageant, and millions of webkinz trying to get in, I'm sure!

Chin up and keep working at it!

---------- xamyspur added 99 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

woo hoo - i got a pet entered in the 10:00 pageant tonight.....

And, for those of you who think there is never time, at 10:10 there was still room for just over 800 more pets to enter! Hurry!

---------- xamyspur added 35 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Yay!!! Noozles made it to the RUNWAY!!

Her score isn't that high, but maybe she'll win some money!!
Keep your fingers crossed for Noozles!!!

Last edited by xamyspur; 05-06-2008 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-06-2008, 09:49 PM   #20
xamyspur

oh, here is a pic of her in tonight's pageant!!!!!

Noozles pageant score!.jpg

:koala: let's hear it for the koala!!!

Closed