Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Beauty Pageant Help

I entered my pet in the contest, but nothing happened. I kept hitting refresh but nothing. When I went to look at the runway it was blank. Could someone please tell me how pageants work?!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
Princess8471 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Beauty Pageant Help

That happened to me to...im not quite sure what to do either
Princess8471 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 11:02 PM   #3
crodler is on a distinguished road

I'm in the same boat. How do you enter the beauty pageant? What are the requirements? I'm not able to add any of my pets into the pageant. I figured maybe it had something ot do with going to the Academy's related class, which one of my pets has done, but no luck. Help!!!
crodler is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #4
Call me Meg
Webkinz :)
meggy62394 is a glorious beacon of lightmeggy62394 is a glorious beacon of lightmeggy62394 is a glorious beacon of light

If you want to enter a pageant, and it seems like nothing is happening, thats because your pet competes, not you, the only way for you to help them is to keep going to the academy and I suggest that you only let 1 pet try to finish their education because it saves you kc, once your pet is more educated, they have a better chance at winning the competition, I hope that I answered your question!
meggy62394 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #5

I have found that it takes a while for the runway to load -- and you will only see 5 of the contestants when it does! The a 'recap' will show all 5 pets again with their name and first 3 letters of the owners ID listed with their score on a 'scoreboard' towards the left of the screen. The runway view seems to only be available to view during 15-20 minutes or so....say if the contest is at 7:30 (enter at 7:00) you can see the 5 contestants on the runway from about 7:40-8:00, and then the results are usually ready at the first of the hour after the pageant has started. If you go to the stadium from that "o'clock" time onward, you only see the *results* which is a view with the winners podium.....1st, 2nd, 3rd, like the Olympics medal presentations!! THe podium is on the left side of the screen, and to the right will be a list of the Top 10 pets and the prizes they won.

I've gotten pets entered with NO academy background, so they can enter -- but they haven't *yet* won anything there. Good advice about the education of ONE pet to boost your chances. My problem is that I can't ever get the Fashion class at the Academy to work! I pay for it, but then nothing happens...and I end up closing out and loosing my KC.

I do enjoy going to see the 'current top 5' contestants before the final results are in whenever I have time. I've seen some WACKY outfits!! LOL Very Entertaining!

Hope some of that info helped you!