Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 05:51 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
Antharia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Bear Tapestry

Has anyone else noticed the art missing from the new Bear Tapestry? I had one up in a room and had to contact Ganz to fix a locked room because of it. The tapestry is back in my dock, but without a picture. I'm afraid to put it back up...
Antharia is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 05:59 AM   #2
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Bear Tapestry

Antharia, welcome to WI!!!! Yes, everyone who has that Tapestry has the same problem. It's a glitch since they added all the new stuff this week. I would suggest you keep it in your dock until you read on here that it has been fixed. Now you're here, I hope you will take some time and read the posts and go meet people. There are so many wonderful people here on WI. You will learn to love it as your number one source of information for WW! CJ
Old 05-14-2009, 06:02 AM   #3
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Hmmm...I haven't noticed that. I'm going to check and make sure it's still there...
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
Lil Kinz
Antharia is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! WI is a great place!
Antharia is offline Male
Old 05-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #5

hmiller22 is an unknown quantity at this point

There was no pic in my dock either so I tried to put in on the wall and now there is a 3-d square on my wall that I can't remove.
hmiller22 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #6
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

The bear tapestry problem is a known glitch. Unfortunately, all we can do is wait it out until Ganz fixes it. At least you know it's not just your account, right?
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, there is just a place hanger for the item. I noticed that and I pulled it into my Kinzpost to see what it was (for sure).
When the box is empty like that, NEVER pull it into your room to place it because that means there are SERIOUS interface issues that they have to fix. It happened a while back with a lot of the Ribbons and Bows themed items. What happens is it sends the Computer into a 'tizzy' because it is looking for something that hasn't got a value and it uses ALL of it's resources to locate that item...that is why the Box...It KNOWS that it is an item, it just has no idea what it is for sure.
SO, do not pull items from an 'invisible' square into your room because you will get that 3D Navy box in your room and you may get locked in/out.
IF you get locked in, change pets when you log back in, that should at least get you into other rooms.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #8

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

I have that tapestry as well... But I didn't realize there was a problem... Thanks for bringing it to our attention so we don't have the same problem...
ACMETEAM is offline Male
Old 05-14-2009, 09:28 AM   #9
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Antharia
Has anyone else noticed the art missing from the new Bear Tapestry? I had one up in a room and had to contact Ganz to fix a locked room because of it. The tapestry is back in my dock, but without a picture. I'm afraid to put it back up...
Yes, I posted the same problem yesterday. I contacted Ganz about it too but haven't checked to see if it's back in my dock yet or not.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #10
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i had 3 tapestries in my room and i was locked out of the room all you have to do is fill out the form for "i have a stuck item" in the customer service area. if you cant remember the name of the room just put in a name that you know on the account. it worked for me and now im able to go into my room again. when the tapestries are in your dock the space will be blank, just hover your mouse over it and it will say bear tapestry. i hope this helps good luck and i hope this gets fixed soon

do NOT try to put it back up until WI or webkinz newz says its safe *i prefer WI *

Last edited by ajoysmom; 05-14-2009 at 09:39 AM..
ajoysmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bear tapestry