Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 09:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Default Answered: Bath Crash

I have tried to give my webkinz a bath twice this morning. Both times my computer crashed and shut down. I'm not going to try again. Anyone else experiencing this?
outgoinglyshy is online now Female
Best Answer - Posted by Collie Lover
I have never had that happen but I have to admit I haven't bathed my pets in awhile.
I would go and try but I am having the dreaded Please Wait on my accounts.
Maybe try clearing your cache and restarting your computer and try again.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Bath Crash

I have not had that experience. Which I don't bathe my pets that often either... poor things... lol but that is crazy that your computer crashes when you try. I am not sure what to tell you to help but good luck. Hopefully someone else will be of better help.
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #3

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Thanks. I agree...it is crazy. lol I think I'll be skipping the bath for awhile now too. I just wanted to let everyone know in case there are others having the same problem.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I have never had that happen but I have to admit I haven't bathed my pets in awhile.
I would go and try but I am having the dreaded Please Wait on my accounts.
Maybe try clearing your cache and restarting your computer and try again.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 09:17 AM   #5

Good idea....I will clean my cache right now. That never hurts anyway. But I think I may let the webbies skip the bath today. Not worth the risk. lol
Old 05-17-2009, 09:18 AM   #6
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

I have never had that happen either(of course i've been so busy my pets haven't had time to bathe ) but i suppose it's just one of ganz's many glitches. I have however,had it happen to me where i try to go to the webkinz stadium and everytime i do it starts loading then all the sudden a message comes up on the screen that says,we cannot connect to webkinz world,please try later,and then it atomatically logs me out!
What is up whit ganz? they need to start on some of heir many repairs needed
sassylove is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

My poor pets have not had a bath for a long time so I don't know if it's a problem. I usually let mine swim in the pool instead because that brings their levels up with less work for me LOL.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed