Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Haley the dancer :)
Webkinz :)

sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Banning Glitch?

Ok, well I was in the party room, talking to my friends,I never said nor did anything wrong or against the rules.I just logged on again to find I have been banned for 29 days?(don't ask me) for inappropriate behaviour! It seems many people have been banned for this for no reason.Infact, I just got unbanned two days ago I got banned just for saying I like another website.This time, well, apparently, you are not aloud to say hi to someone you know these days.Webkinz, I hope you fix this.

Last edited by sugarcube4499; 10-19-2010 at 07:37 PM..
sugarcube4499 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Banning Glitch?

Sorry, Haley. Someone could have reported your for some reason, or maybe you got too many warnings? I got a warning the other day, and I had no clue why. Thankfully, I didn't get banned. Maybe you should contact Ganz, and tell them that you are experiencing this difficulty a lot in the Club House. I believe it's foolish that they would ban you for mentioning another website, but hey, we all have to follow the rules to have a good time on Webkinz World.

Sincerely,
Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

This does happen to players a lot. I would call ganz. If you don't know Ganz' number, here's the link:
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
And you do get banned for talking about other websites by the way.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I'm sorry that this happened. I got a warning once for telling my sister that Christmas was fun. And that dad got her really cool stuff. This was days after Christmas. Apparently I was being rude. Only my sister and I were in the room, so idk why that happened. Maybe they thought you said something.

Maybe call ganz and ask what happened...? They must have had a reason, because people from ganz usually have to see you say something bad after being reported..... But maybe it's a glitch...
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:39 PM   #5

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I know! People in Kinzchat Plus sometimes report people for no reason. I got banned for a day, then a month. That's what I mostly do on Webkinz World, so I wasn't on as often that month. And one time, at a KC+ party i was at, everyone got a warning message at the exact same time for no apparent reason. i got a warning when I said 'inside are' (because you can't say insider)!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

yes, this happened to me in Febuary this year. and i lost a chance to get a love cat because of it!!! X.X
g.anz has gone bananas this whole year!!!!!!! just cause it's 2010 doesn't mean you throw your party hats on and blow up the balloons! X.X'
Old 10-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

This has happened to me before!
First, it said I hadn't unlocked it, and when I did it said I had. It was stuck like this for a long time. Then it said I was banned for a certain amount of days. Then it said I hadn't unlocked it again! I ended up sending Ganz a comment through WW, and it got figured out. However there is a minor glitch every once in a while that locks me out but I just log out and log back in and I can get back in to KC+.
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Closed