Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Banning?

On some members I see Banned under their username. I have never been banned, but I am scared that if like I post in the wrong place I'll get banned. Is their anywhere on WI, where it says reasons for banning? Please Help! Thanks :bokbok:
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 09:03 AM   #2
I luv my
Webkinz :)
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Banning?

You get banned if you are mean to someone (threats, bad language, ect,) You don't get banned for posting in the wrong section silly!
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 09:05 AM   #3
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

Oh, Ok. Thank you!
Old 08-20-2008, 09:08 AM   #4
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

you will not be banned if you post in the wrong place.
that is a common mistake.
you can get banned if you are rude to other people, post an inappropriate picture..
etc.
lulu is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 09:23 AM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Oh, no, posting in the wrong place would not get you banned. Our staff is very nice and forgiving. You have to break a major rule to get banned, and you will know if you have done something this big. As long as you are conscience about the rules and abide by them, I don't think you will get banned any time soon.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 09:26 AM   #6
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, the mods don't like us talking about banning too much.
They don't usually like to discuss why people were banned,
so don't ask why specific users were banned. (:
lulu is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 09:29 AM   #7
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

I wont and thank you guys all so much! Mods can close this thread now, if they see it, b/c my question has been answered by all these helpful WI members
Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #8
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

As long as you follow the rules, you don't have to worry about being banned. Another reason why it has the word banned under a person's name, is because they decided to leave WI if they didn't get in trouble.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 09:32 AM   #9
Webkinz :)

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

This is something that is not supposed to be disscused, banning is between the staff and that member. Don't worry, you won't get banned for posting in the wrong area!
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 09:32 AM   #10
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

Go to the forum rules and look at the absolutly no rules. If you break ant of those the punishiment is ussally banning.
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Closed