Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
The GTS Works!
Webkinz :)

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Banned Name?

I need to know if this name part is banned if anyone knows for sure. The name part is f.a.r.t.

Explaination--when my kids found out that the skunk was the POM for May, they started thinking of names. If you or your kids have ever read the Captain Underpants books, maybe you get where this name comes from--it's a character in a book, and no, above is not the entire name. So, I'm not trying to be offensive to anyone by asking this, as my kids want to name their skunk after a character in these books, and f.a.r.t. just happens to be part of the name.

I'm not posting this in the "I Need a Pet Name" forum because we already have the name. We just need to know if anyone can tell us if it's accepted by Mrs. Birdy?
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dudeness
You cannot use periods for your pet's name. Also, I have tried testing this for you, it says the word isn't allowed. So you need to think of something else for your skunk.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 09:43 AM   #2

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Banned Name?

You cannot use periods for your pet's name. Also, I have tried testing this for you, it says the word isn't allowed. So you need to think of something else for your skunk.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 09:45 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Chances are if it is banned here, it will be banned there It is a starred out word here. Some people find it offensive. Try using the word Phart instead and see if it works
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 03-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

lol , dixie to the rescue.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-13-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! Thanks all! I just don't think of such things as being offensive at all personally, but I know some people are more sensitive than others. Sorry for spelling it out, but I needed to know.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Closed