Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 02:16 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

MakNLFid is a jewel in the roughMakNLFid is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Banned from KinzChat Plus????

Okay here is the thing.....

My daughter set up a party under KinzChat Plus for Monday the 24th at 4:30pm and invited our two Asian accounts. Well I just went online to both accounts and both of them came up with this error:

Click the image to open in full size.

Now we RARLEY go onto KinzChat Plus on these accounts and when we do it is to only play with each other and we have done nothing to cause us from getting banned. I don't know if this is a glitch or an error or what???? I can guarantee you one thing though I am calling Ganz first thing in the morning. I went into the clubhouse on both accounts as well and yes the KinzChat treehouses are gone. Has anyone else received this message without any knowledge what so ever?

UPDATE: I called Ganz and was told that KinzChat Plus is not available for Asian or Euorpean accounts and I told her I know for a fact that I had both clubhouses on those accounts up until last night and she told me I was wrong. LOL Sorry I know I wasn't dreaming it all - I know what I saw but whatever mute point I guess. I told her that last weekend that we set up two parties for KinzChat Plus and we went to them without a problem and I was told I must be mistaken because that is not possible. I told her no I know for a fact it is possible because since there was only the two of us we couldn't play the games so we just sat in the room for the half hour talking on KinzChat Plus waiting for our loot bags. Again I was told that was IMPOSSIBLE! Well I just gave up, I know what happened - I was there playing it myself and not just taking my daughters word for it, but whatever. I asked if they could put the loot bags on the account for me and I was told no sorry. Well that was a big waste of Kinz Cash - oh well gotta start playing some more games so we can have a regular non-KinzChat Plus party. I guess last weekends parties were just glitches then.

Last edited by MakNLFid; 05-24-2010 at 11:55 AM..
MakNLFid is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Denimbutterfly
Maknlfid- you are banned- but don't take it personally!! I was banned from kinzchatPLUS on my asian and european accounts as well. So are all of the rest of webkinz world. Although you can sign up to do it, Ganz did not create a way for Asian and European accounts to actually go into a kinzchat PLUS (if you remember there are no clubhouse rooms for them on these accounts) The party thing is a glitch- in other words, they haven't blocked you from accepting invites to a kinzchat plus or for allowing your account access- BUT we aren't allowed to go because they have not made the programing for it. Rest assured you haven't done anything wrong!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 03:26 AM   #2
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Banned from KinzChat Plus????

I haven't received this EVER.

Good idea to call Ganz, its probably just because these party packs are new and it may be just a glitch.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 05-24-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Same thing happened to my sister. You will find out why when you call Ganz. Whatever conversation caused the ban is recorded.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:58 AM   #4

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

Hi MakNLFid,

I am sorry you are having this trouble. I hope you can get to the botom of it and it is just a glitch. Back in the day when my DD and I shared an account, we got banned for an afternoon, and after I didn't have a clue why! When tucking her in bed, she burst into tears, and told me a whole story about how she got into a "tiff" in the trading room with some other webbies, who had told her her outfit "Lucks" and kept asking her to leave. Well, you know the rest, I guess she has been raised to stand up for herself, (the right way) but got caught up doing it the "wrong way". Of course, I understood, but really had to re check when she was using kinzchat Plus, and how she was using it. I banned her myself for a while, and when she got the privaledge back, I think she now takes it quite serious, as she should. I so dislike intensly how mean some of these kids are, although, the other night, I met a very rude "mom" in the trade room late at night. I couldn't believe it, that was a first!

Please let us know what happened, I feel for you. I think if I lost my Kinzchat Plus, I would go into heavy withdrawl. Good Luck!

MB
Melabella is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 11:06 AM   #5

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Maknlfid- you are banned- but don't take it personally!! I was banned from kinzchatPLUS on my asian and european accounts as well. So are all of the rest of webkinz world. Although you can sign up to do it, Ganz did not create a way for Asian and European accounts to actually go into a kinzchat PLUS (if you remember there are no clubhouse rooms for them on these accounts) The party thing is a glitch- in other words, they haven't blocked you from accepting invites to a kinzchat plus or for allowing your account access- BUT we aren't allowed to go because they have not made the programing for it. Rest assured you haven't done anything wrong!!!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I remember reading somewhere here that Asian and European accounts can't have access to kinzchat plus, and that is the message you receive after you try to get access. You didn't do anything wrong.

I didn't see Denimbutterfly's answer before I posted. I thnik they explained it better.
lorib64 is offline Female
Closed