Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: Banned for Dunno

Hiya!

I defer to your learned experience here...

I have been calling Ganz for a few weeks to tell them that my Kinzchat never shows anyone on, I get '0' people in every room in the clubhouse no matter what color zone or time of day, on Kinzchat PLUS. It's like I've been in a ghost town. One person told me to use Firefox, that it was probably an IE problem (it isn't), one person told me I have too many items in my dock (I have 201 right now, but this is happening on another account that has 12). The only time I see any other people is on Kinzchat (regular) maybe at 2AM and I'll see 1 or 2 other souls only in the trading room. That's it. I saw about 2 weeks ago that I didn't have even the Kinzchat pre-recorded phrase-bar thingie at the bottom, so I look really rude not saying 1 peep to anyone.

Today my little niece threw a party for her and I, so I signed on to go and when I clicked the "go to party" button I got a message saying that I'd been 'banned from Kinzchat plus for inappropriate behavior.' I' never had a warning screen and I can't even remember when the last time I 'talked' to another pet was except for a party I went to and it was just me and the other person. All I did was thank them profusely for kinz-posting me things even though we haven't seen each other online for months and months.

I called my niece to tell her and she said she was stuck at her friend's house and would I get on her account and grab her Party Loot bag for her. I got on her account and got the same message when I clicked on "go to party". ..that she'd been banned. I didn't know if this was some cookie or glitch on my comp that was doing this so I called Ganz.

The girl told me I'd been banned from Kinzchat Plus until July 22nd. I asked why and told her all the above. I asked if they had a record of me calling a few times to say I couldn't see a soul in the clubhouse (they don't mark down when you call.) She said that the 'banning' was too new for her to have the reason why, and to call back tomorrow. When I reminded her that I can't see anyone in the clubhouse rooms her answer was to be sure to scroll down the room list because they all might be "in rooms down at the bottom" and the empty rooms I'm seeing are just listed right at first, and people don't know to scroll down for more rooms. I said yes, I know this, trust me, there is no one in Webkinz Land when I get on. She repeated that I need to be sure and look at all rooms

I then asked about my niece's account and the girl (man, I feel old...) said that her message was a mistake, it was just trying to tell her that she didn't have Kinzchat Plus but had applied to throw an upgraded, KC PLUS party. And so, she couldn't have one, and it was telling her this. I told her we BOTH had it. She said to call tomorrow and they'll tell me what I "did", but there isn't a mistake because they have room monitors. End of story.

I'm wondering if this happens a lot and what to say to them? I'm pretty puzzled. elling them I'm not with other pets to BE monitored fell on deaf ears.

thanks all

..going back to playing Smoothie Moves :goo:

Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 04:45 AM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Banned for Dunno

I've also been banned from the Clubhouse without ever going in there. I've been banned ever since I attempted to get parental permission for KC+ for the account (I'm the parent). This is on two european and two asian accounts. All four accounts, banned for "inappropriate behaviour", without entering the Clubhouse.

So... I'm another Dunno.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 04:46 AM   #3
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I've gotten notes from other people before. Once I was just sitting in a room, didn't say a word, and a "last warning" came up on the screen saying I was going to be banned for "Bad language". You may have been banned from another person or something, I know I have. =(
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 06-30-2010, 05:18 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

liljani080 is on a distinguished road

Ditto here! I'm the parent, and I allowed the Kinz chat plus function for a party invite. However, as soon as the go to party appeared the screen said "banned for inappropriate behavior". Really? I think the only ones with inappropriate behavior would be Ganz!
liljani080 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 10:45 AM   #5

rockstar121 is on a distinguished road

I once got some warning when i just walked in to the clubhouse. I was not the only person who got this. I know three other people got this to.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #6

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

i never got banned but i did get warnings for no reason.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #7
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

That's awful! How awful to be banned for no reason. I would try and explain it to Ganz and get them to lift the ban.
Good luck!
Old 06-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Oh that is terrible.

I was also banned for being a LAB in a room full of Sheep!!!!

I said Nothing!!! I just popped in and POOF I was banned.

I hope you call and find a solution to your problem.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #9

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

i was just in the park and got a warning,and iwasn't talking to anyone. i guess everyone in the room got one, wierd
m
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #10
cookiecrumbles

I haven't gotten banned, but I've gotten several warnings for no reason...
Closed