Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #11
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default Re: Banned for discussing WI?

That's weird..................................
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 04:44 PM   #12
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

sadly it is true!
webkinzkayla is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:06 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Yes it is true, I found out the hard way I thought I recognized a particular pet that's picture has been posted here a bunch of times. So I said, hey, I think I know you from your posts on WI! And she said yes that was her. The room was warned one single time to stop saying things like that. We both immediately stopped talking about it and I even said I'm not going to say anything to get me in trouble so I'm not going to say anything else, ok? Right after I finished saying that, I was kicked out of the clubhouse and banned from kinzchat plus for one month. Still waiting to get back in. Very true, do not mention this website or the same will happen to you. I still really don't get it, this is a safe webkinz fan site. Why ban us for mentioning this place? Even they come here, Ganz employees. Obviously because they always know what we're saying here and replying to it. Huh, go figure.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #14

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

I have gotten that warning before also for mentioning WI. Sad but true
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #15
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Yes, it is definitely true!!

Like Tarayvonne I have been banned from the clubhouse for 30 days.

I was in the Clubhouse one day trading with someone when they asked me if an item they had was priceless. It was a figure item so I told them that it was not priceless. They were very upset so I told them that they should always have the Webkinz Inside value guide available so they can check things they are not sure of.

That is when I received a warning.

Click the image to open in full size.

Another day I was in the Trading Room sitting in a chair when somebody asked me about Webkinz inside. That is when I received this notice:

Click the image to open in full size.

So be very careful. Now whenever I am in a trading room (different account) and somebody mentions anything similar I leave the room immediately.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:48 AM   #16
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Yep, it's true all right.

It's not WI inparticular, though. It is part of GANZ's user agreement. You can't discuss any websites other than WW or Webkinz News...
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:52 AM   #17
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes, it's true...it happened to me so yeah!
alexmike2 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #18

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

I have more than once told ww pets to come here so they can get recipes and clothing recipes for clothing machine because I was sick of seeing pets getting ripped off in the trading rooms. I guess I will not do that any more. I don't want to be banned for what I thought was helping
gage03blue is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 11:00 AM   #19

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I was in the clubhouse, kinz chat plus, and someone in there told me I would get banned for talking about WI. Is that true?
Yes it is true. Your not aloud to talk about any other website on ww. What annoys me though is people are always talking about webkinz coast on there, And they never get a warning. I hope it would be forever, But maybe its just like a month?
Old 10-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #20

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

what is webkinz coast
gage03blue is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, team finnick