Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #1
DragonStar2003
Webkinz :)
DragonStar2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Banned from the Code Shop?

I don't really know what's going on here.
My mom recently purchased 2 pet carriers, & when we attempted to enter in their codes, both said that they were invalid codes, to purchase an item with a correct, valid code. We tried to re-enter the codes, & a pop-up pawprint appeared, & told us that because we'd entered "so many" incorrect codes, she was now banned from the code shop for 1 day.
Is this a glitch, or what's going on here? I haven't ever seen a post from anyone else with this problem.
WW seems to be having some trouble loading today, but IDK if that has anything to do with it.
Either way, I think that it's rude for them to have that pop-up. She DID purchase items, & it's not very nice of them to tell anyone that message like they're trying to do something wrong by re-entering the code that's printed in the tag.
This makes me not want to buy accessories anymore, either, even though I got 4 carriers, & I didn't have any problem adding them to my account.
I mean, she paid $16.00 for 1 carrier, & $14.99 for the other, & if they're going to be so impolite & assume that this is something that's her fault, they must not appreciate our (or anyone else's) business very much.

Last edited by DragonStar2003; 03-03-2009 at 02:10 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
ow! I'm
Gifted

sajcwebin has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Banned from the Code Shop?

I got this message once. I was trying to enter an item for someone else and was having trouble reading their writing. After I messed up the code(s) 2 or 3 times they told me I was banned for 24 hours. After that it let me enter the codes and I got my stuff. Now I insist on having the Actual code so I don't mess up anymore. Banning people is just their way of preventing folks from trying to guess at codes and also making sure people are careful about entering the codes correctly.

If you were using the real codes and Not messing up then the error is with Ganz. The site just stopped loading for me 5 minutes ago so they may be getting ready to enter another maintenance period or something. And maybe the code shop quit working before the shut down took effect. I wouldn't worry yet though. Stay out of the code shop for those 24 hours, let them do their maintenance, and then your codes should work just fine. If that doesn't work, call Ganz. But, I like to give them a little time to sort things out first. Every problem I've ever had has eventually (and usually fairly quickly) sorted itself out. (Except for 2 stuck items that I just keep putting off reporting.)

Good luck.

Last edited by sajcwebin; 03-03-2009 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: typos and added stuff
sajcwebin is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
DragonStar2003
DragonStar2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

^
Thanks. We'll try that.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #4

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

There is nothing wrong with you're codes or Ganz they did that to you because when you get a lot of codes wrong they are not sure if you are using real codes or cheat codes *I don't use cheat codes but my dad told me that is why* I got a lot of trading cards and got some codes wrong and that is what they did to me but you should be able to putt you're codes in hope this helps good luck. PS: It is not you're moms fault and it is not you're fault.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I've had this happen to me before. Sometimes I mistake a 5 for an S or something or transpose a number. Just wait until tomorrow and be very careful that you are entering the correct code. If you get an error again and you are sure it is the correct code, do not try again but contact Ganz about it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #6
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by DragonStar2003
My mom recently purchased 2 pet carriers, & when we attempted to enter in their codes, both said that they were invalid codes, to purchase an item with a correct, valid code. We tried to re-enter the codes, & a pop-up pawprint appeared, & told us that because we'd entered "so many" incorrect codes, she was now banned from the code shop for 1 day.
Is this a glitch, or what's going on here? I haven't ever seen a post from anyone else with this problem.
WW seems to be having some trouble loading today, but IDK if that has anything to do with it.
Either way, I think that it's rude for them to have that pop-up. She DID purchase items, & it's not very nice of them to tell anyone that message like they're trying to do something wrong by re-entering the code that's printed in the tag.
This makes me not want to buy accessories anymore, either, even though I got 4 carriers, & I didn't have any problem adding them to my account.
I mean, she paid $16.00 for 1 carrier, & $14.99 for the other, & if they're going to be so impolite & assume that this is something that's her fault, they must not appreciate our (or anyone else's) business very much.
Sorry you get banned from the code shop. Maybe you entered in the wrong code so when you can get back in try entering them again.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #7
ally is 2 legit 4 ur

OFFIE has a spectacular aura about

that shouldn't have happened! You should email Ganz and let them know there Is a problem
OFFIE is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #8
ebaday

Oh dear. That's not very nice of them. It really is rude. Well I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Type slow!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #9

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

THat is odd. the other day i was talking and all of a sudden it said do not talk about relashion ships blah blah blah or you will be banned from kinz chat plus. i did not do anything! it is probalbly a system malfunction. do not worry about it, and i just got logged off again so the ever is down. just attempt it again 24 hours and hope it works! hope this helps!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #10

Ra.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud ofRa.Ra.Rainbow has much to be proud of

Smile Re: Banned from the Code Shop?

View Post Originally Posted by DragonStar2003
Well, they DO ban you from the Code Shop. Ganz has done this for the reason so users cannot 'guess' codes that they did not purchase. It's not much of a glitch, and there has been reports of WW running slow.
Also, wherever you purchased/who you purchased the codes from/ I suggest check the source of where you received the codes. Someone may have used them already.
I'm sure you did nothing wrong, hope you get some answers.
RRR~

Last edited by Ra.Ra.Rainbow; 03-03-2009 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: Spelling error
Ra.Ra.Rainbow is offline Female
Closed