Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 04:01 PM   #21
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Banned from the Code Shop

that has never happened to me...though i have heard of it. if the 24 hours has passed, i would defently call ganz.....that is a seriously bad glitch to have!
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 05:11 PM   #22
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Hmmm... that never happened to me before either.
But, I suggest that you should contact Ganz about it.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t247012.html
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
cysworld is an unknown quantity at this point

After getting the "You have entered too many wrong codes and are banned for a day" again today (3rd day in a row), I emailed Ganz. I got this email from them today:

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support.

So I guess we just wait...
cysworld is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 05:52 PM   #24
dfunk7

Thats a bummer, I mistype them often, I guess Ill really pay attention to what Im putting in from now on
Old 12-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #25
koolcatmit
Webkinz :)

koolcatmit is an unknown quantity at this point

Make sure your keyboard isn't on caps lock. IT always sayds its wrong if i do that
koolcatmit is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #26
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

Give it a couple days cysworld, but if your still getting the message, call back again. That is a standard glitch message they send out to most everyone. Sometimes they really are aware of the problem, but sometimes you have to try again. Usually they want you to wait through the next maintenance...
Chariac is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #27
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

You are so not alone for this has happened to me too but after a couple of days I was able to enter codes once again.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 08:13 PM   #28
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

just wait a while.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 08:54 PM   #29

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Yup, any pet. Try again at customer service. Good luck!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Closed