Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2007, 10:30 PM   #1
auntleeann
Webkinz :)
auntleeann is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Banned from code shop

I can't believe this just happened but I was banned from the code shop for 1 day because I entered to many wrong virtual card codes because I typed them wrong.
I am a grown woman, I feel like I am in kindergarten. Has this happened to anyone else. I couldn't be a more honest person, it hurts to be accused of something, when I did nothing wrong except be a terrible typist!!!!!!!!!!!
aunt leeann
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2007, 10:40 PM   #2
Gifted

sayxthisxsooner is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Banned from code shop

Ugh that stinks. It hasn't happened to me. But yeah you should ask them why that happened.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:44 PM   #3
Gifted
evfan_77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think some people just type in random things for hours, trying to guess some codes that might be similar to ones they had- not saying you were doing that of course!!! I just thought that might be why they are banning people, but I totally agree that it is easy to type in those codes wrong because they are so long and random! Hope you get something good when you can type in your code tomorrow!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:07 PM   #4
Gifted

mckenzie2007 is on a distinguished road

I know this sounds silly, but I can't go to sleep. Any bedtime tips?
Old 06-14-2007, 11:11 PM   #5
I Rocks and so does
Gift Guru

Auntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAuntkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Level 3 

It happened to me too. Yes I'm grown as well, you will be able to get back in at 2 am est. Have fun tomorrow and be careful with those codes, I am now.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:16 PM   #6
CapeCodGrl
Gift Guru

capecodgirl has a spectacular aura about

That happened to me when I kept mistyping the codes
Closed