Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Everything
Webkinz :)

CheekyLove is a jewel in the roughCheekyLove is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Banned from the Clubhouse for no reason?

I was just banned from kinzchat plus for a whole month i am so mad.
And for no reason
i think i will quit webkinz this is so annoying.

My sister got a warning for no reason

to webkinz!
"you should start over"

i hate webkinz now i will never play on it again
CheekyLove is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ManateeWebkinz1
Aww, I know your frustrated. Call Ganz on monday and figure out what's the deal. There are some mean people in webkinz chat, I think you should avoid kinz chat plus or just the clubhouse all together, you don't have to quit webkinz. It's not Ganz fault, they're trying to make it safe. It's mean people who report you for no reason who ruin it. I hope you don't quit. Good luck! I hope nothing like this happens to you again!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Banned for no reason?

If you disagree with it, you can call Ganz Monday. Sorry this happened to you.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 02:52 PM   #3
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

That's no reason to hate webkinz. I know that you're mad, I would be too, but at least you're not banned from Webkinz altogether.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 02:53 PM   #4

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

I really think you shouldn't quit. I mean just go on regular kinzchat. If it bothers u that much then just quit, i mean do what u want.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Aww, I know your frustrated. Call Ganz on monday and figure out what's the deal. There are some mean people in webkinz chat, I think you should avoid kinz chat plus or just the clubhouse all together, you don't have to quit webkinz. It's not Ganz fault, they're trying to make it safe. It's mean people who report you for no reason who ruin it. I hope you don't quit. Good luck! I hope nothing like this happens to you again!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 03:07 PM   #6
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by SelenaRules<3
That's no reason to hate webkinz. I know that you're mad, I would be too, but at least you're not banned from Webkinz altogether.
Yup. Maybe you were rude to someone and they reported you?
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #7
I tell you one time
Banned
aidrr is a jewel in the roughaidrr is a jewel in the rough

If you were trading then there was probably something going on in the room...That happened to me yesterday.
aidrr is offline Male
Old 04-03-2010, 03:11 PM   #8

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Im sorry to hear this! But maybe it was a mistake. Try calling Ganz or whatever.
Or maybe you said something by accident,and you didn't even know it! You don't have to
be at Webkinz for this. Im sure you can live a month without Kinz Chat Plus!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #9
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Wait wait wait what??? Quit webkinz over one little mistake? I really don't see the reason here, that's an account you're just not gonna play on anymore right? Because you have one month of regular kinzchat? I just don't understand. I'm sorry this happened, but I'm sure you could fix this. And also the warning your sister got, that happens a lot. It goes to everyone as just a reminder. But please don't hate ganz because of this, there's really no reason to.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I am sorry you were banned and are so upset. You should give Ganz a phone call, I know I would call if I felt I did not deserve the ban. Regular Kinz Chat is a fun place to be in the mean time. You can still collect garbage and have lots of fun in the clubhouse with the actions and pre-selected phrases. I go there many times after Kinz Chat Plus is closed for the day. Take a deep breath, let it out, and have funkinz.
Closed

Tags
mockingjay