Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #21
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: banned :(

View Post Originally Posted by iLuvWolves
Thanks for telling us
Your welcome! Sorry if I said the thing before too abruptly
sarocks7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #22

Mollycollie is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry! I've seen many cases when a person goes into the trading room and doesn't want to trade an item the person wants. The person sometimes goes and makes up a story and then tells ganz. Try to explain to Ganz you were going off for a bit, then when you came back, you were banned.

*Bridget Mendler fan*

Old 08-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #23
Lil Kinz

soraxis is an unknown quantity at this point

it has happen to me before i got i know how you got it to. they will give you a warning if you are doing bad stuff if you are not it must be someone else in the room and if it still goes on they will do it to the whole room. hope it helps
soraxis is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 07:16 PM   #24
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

my friend had a simalar problem.
she didn't get banned but she got reported for no reason.
we were both in the trading room and i was trading with people and she was waiting for people to invite her to trade. she waited and waited. then someone asked me to trade so i traded.
when i got out of the trade about ten minutes ater she said to me she just got reported.
she didn't say a word the entire time we were there. then a bunch of other people said they were reported. alost every one had gotten repotred for no reason. i was one of th lucky people that didn't. lucky me
but i felt bad for my friend.
sorry it happened to you
Starla is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 07:25 PM   #25
Sammy♥

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

I would like to point this out, guys -- If you ever get a message saying to be careful what you say and do on Webkinz, its not being reported. They send those out when certain people come to moderate the room. Being reported will have a message that tells you what you did specifically, believe me, I've been reported enough to know (Don't ask why, ROFL!)

And if you were banned for no reason?! Well, I've been banned before, but it was for a good reason... Got me a month of no KC+, LOL! I'm such a trouble-maker. xD

I would suggest, like everybody else, call Ganz.

Honestly, I think the most likely thing is that a sibling could have gotten on and did something while you weren't looking. That's very likely. Its happened to me before on Club Penguin, thankfully I didn't get banned, LOL.
Twee Fluffy is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #26
I`mma be a

webkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to allwebkinzgirly612 is a name known to all

I`ve had the same problem, I just had to wait but you should call ganz or email them, hopefully you will not have to be banned for no time or not long at all.
webkinzgirly612 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 07:29 PM   #27
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I was banned a while ago for talking about WI (I didn't know this was not allowed) and got the same message. Were you talking about Webkinz Insider in the clubhouse?
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 07:41 PM   #28
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Call ganz. I got many warnings before for things I didn't do, but I never got banned because after I got 1 warning, I left the kinz chat plus for the entire day.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #29

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I have been banned for no reason too. And I've heard that people get banned for talking about wi.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]