Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #11
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Default Re: banned :(

IDK what happened....
I'm sorry you were banned.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #12
green99b
Webkinz :)

nizana is on a distinguished road

Someon else was probably bad sometime when you were in the clubhouse, if that doesn't sound like the answer then, I don't know.
nizana is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #13
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Yes, call GANZ. That's a very strange thing to be banned for....
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #14

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Sorry to hear that! I suggest calling ganz.

View Post Originally Posted by khare
I was also scolded for playing webkinz I was told "well this is a website designed for children ages 8-13 not adults so you must have said something maybe not today but another day and they are catching up to you now". It's gotten to the point were I don't buy any more webkinz, no e-store, no deluxe no nothing.I feel that they are forgetting just what age group buys the most webkinz They should take a poll and see if it's not more adults playing then children I make you a bet that it is.
Who was the one who said that? Ganz?
That is unfair... There are lots of adults on webkinz! How old you are has nothing to do with whether or not you did something wrong in the clubhouse. They should not judge you by your age... If adults stopped playing webkinz ganz would lose a lot of money.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #15
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

i got banned a couple months ago when i tried to go to my own kc + party on ww.
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Old 08-12-2010, 04:50 PM   #16
:D imma be a

Googles665 is a jewel in the roughGoogles665 is a jewel in the rough

i would def call ganz! I have nvr been banned but one time it said "you are being monitored watch what you are saying." or something along those lines when I didn't say anything bad. i was like ok? haha
Googles665 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by khare
I was banned 2wks ago for no known reason I went into the trading room and i left my computer when I returned it said that I was banned I didn't say anything or did any trading I called Ganz and was told that they couldn't tell me why cause they didn't have a print out out the chat room. I was also scolded for playing webkinz I was told "well this is a website designed for children ages 8-13 not adults so you must have said something maybe not today but another day and they are catching up to you now". It's gotten to the point were I don't buy any more webkinz, no e-store, no deluxe no nothing.I feel that they are forgetting just what age group buys the most webkinz They should take a poll and see if it's not more adults playing then children I make you a bet that it is.
OK, I am an adult who plays. The website might be disigned to children 8-13, but there is nothing saying that only those children can play it. Besides, can you imagine how much money Ganz would lose if all the adults stopped playing? I think most parents would refuse to let their children play on a site that would not allow them to play too, since playing the same games as your child is the only way to really know what your child is getting into. And how many children grow out of it but one of their parents is into it so keeps up both the child's and their own accounts?

If I were you, I would consider calling Ganz again and reporting the customer rep. And if you get another one scolding you, ask to speak to a supervisor. Based on what I read here in the forums, there is severe inconsistancy in the quality of service and Ganz needs to realize that WW is a service they are providing and the phone reps are part of that service. They want us to keep buying webkinz, then they need to keep providing a quality service - and that includes knowledgeable services reps for those (hopefully rare) times when we need answers to why something went wrong.

Sorry for the rant, that kind of customer service hits a nerve with me.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 08:07 PM   #18
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Call GANZ. Also, you get banned for things you did days, maybe even weeks ago. You don't get banned for no reason.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #19
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Aw that stinks, i hate when Ganz decides to ban you for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, in fact i was just banned today for...ABSOLUTELY NO REASON
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #20
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
Call GANZ. Also, you get banned for things you did days, maybe even weeks ago. You don't get banned for no reason.
Thanks for telling us
Closed

Tags
small was here :]