Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   banned :( (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/banned-646746/)

iluvginger3308-11-2010 05:07 PM

banned :(

i tried to go onto the kinzchat plus, but it told me i was banned for "dangerous internet activity". i'm pretty sure i didn't do anything wrong, what should i do? have any of you been banned for no reason before? thanks so much! :)

tarabella908-11-2010 05:08 PM

Re: banned :(

Call Ganz!!!!!

disneyfreak10208-11-2010 05:10 PM

You should call Ganz. Many people have gotten banned for no good reason it sounds like.

MintyPuppy08-11-2010 06:22 PM

I've gotten a message before whenever changing rooms in the park that said watch what you say or you will be banned from kinzchat and I did not even say anything! I tried contacting ganz via e-mail and it did not work. Maybe you should try calling ganz.

ipodtouch457008-11-2010 07:48 PM

i never been banned before call ganz because if you try to e mail them it could work or not but call ganz and i never got banned before so im sorry for you sorry i dont know why but try calling ganz have a good day :)

bluecheeky00008-11-2010 08:36 PM

there's a glitch going around that ganz is trying to fix. When the real person does something wrong. Ganz accidently bans the wrong person. Try contacting ganz to release you of banning.

khare08-12-2010 01:06 AM

I was banned 2wks ago for no known reason I went into the trading room and i left my computer when I returned it said that I was banned I didn't say anything or did any trading I called Ganz and was told that they couldn't tell me why cause they didn't have a print out out the chat room. I was also scolded for playing webkinz I was told "well this is a website designed for children ages 8-13 not adults so you must have said something maybe not today but another day and they are catching up to you now". It's gotten to the point were I don't buy any more webkinz, no e-store, no deluxe no nothing.I feel that they are forgetting just what age group buys the most webkinz They should take a poll and see if it's not more adults playing then children I make you a bet that it is.

sharky4808-12-2010 09:14 AM

idk, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trebormailliw08-12-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khare (Post 20477558)
I was also scolded for playing webkinz I was told "well this is a website designed for children ages 8-13 not adults so you must have said something maybe not today but another day and they are catching up to you now". It's gotten to the point were I don't buy any more webkinz, no e-store, no deluxe no nothing.I feel that they are forgetting just what age group buys the most webkinz They should take a poll and see if it's not more adults playing then children I make you a bet that it is.

I can't believe they said that to you! That doesn't seem like a very good business strategy...

ginagiraffe08-12-2010 09:41 AM

That stinks! :( Ive never been banned before