Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Question Answered: Balloons? What am I Suppose to do With All of These?

I have a problem with the Pet Adoption Balloons. What am I suppose to do with them? I have Two Large Rooms with Storage containers right now, (see pictures please). Does anyone have Any Suggestions?
Click the image to open in full size.
This the first room. All of the containers are Full!

Click the image to open in full size.
This is the second room. It is partially filled.

Thank you in Advance!
Best Answer - Posted by b1uski3sxox
I just sell them to the W-shop, since they're not worth very much on the WIGEV... Quick 10 KC per balloon. Or, save them, apply become a Gift Trainee, then become Gifted, and have a giveaway on your GE for them. That's all I can think of at the moment...
Or just Kinzpost them to random people. Yeah, I don't have very good ideas...
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Balloons? What am I Suppose to do With All of These?

I just sell them to the W-shop, since they're not worth very much on the WIGEV... Quick 10 KC per balloon. Or, save them, apply become a Gift Trainee, then become Gifted, and have a giveaway on your GE for them. That's all I can think of at the moment...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 01-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Well I give mine to my mom who wants to make a balloon room! But I suggest selling them or trading. Some people want ballons. Just don't try to cheat anyone! You could also keep them or make a party room if you want. Different colors look good in different rooms! Hope I helped you! (Its only like 10 kc I think for a balloon )
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #4
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
You can sell them? I had no clue! I have wasted a Ton of KC on storage containers & storage rooms! Thanks so much! I guess I had better get busy!
Old 01-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

I sold mine, but you could design a room around them! Maybe like a Welcome Room for a new webkinz you get?
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Well I give mine to my mom who wants to make a balloon room! But I suggest selling them or trading. Some people want ballons. Just don't try to cheat anyone! You could also keep them or make a party room if you want. Different colors look good in different rooms! Hope I helped you! (Its only like 10 kc I think for a balloon )
I have 459 Balloons! I could get rid of 359 and still have enough for a Nothing But Balloon Room!! And Thank you for the idea!
Closed