Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #1
Call me Kailey(:
Webkinz :)

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Balloon Dartz Issues- Anybody Else?

Everytime I go to play balloon dartz lately for sabout the past 7 times Ive made it at the time its at, it says Ive used all my darts, when I havent used ANY. Ive heard of this problem for others, but only once has it happened. Anybody else with this issue? And Im on server 9 if anybody's wondering and if that helps.

-Kay
Icic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: Balloon Dartz Issues- Anybody Else?

I'm sorry you are having problems. I have never had that issue. I'm not sure which server I am on.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 04-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #3
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

YES, I have that issue as well on server 3 and 6, but I still shoot the darts (with the message box up) and it still awards me whatever prizes I have behind the popped balloons.

Try shooting the darts even with the box in the way. I know it is frustrating, but it still works!
GOOD LUCK to you Icic
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #4

LaughingLlama is just really niceLaughingLlama is just really nice

I had a problem with the Balloon Darts game on four accounts tonight. A window popped up and gave me the option to exit or cancel. I pressed cancel, was knocked out of the hourly events and when I returned and clicked on the Balloon Darts game again, it worked just fine.

I sure hope they fix this soon. If I hadn't thought to try it again, I would have lost out on prizes tonight.

Hopefully this tip will help you too.
LaughingLlama is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

I have been getting this message fairly often with the Balloon Dartz activity.

The solution is just to close out the message, go to another page (Quizzy, home, etc) and then back to the Balloon Dartz. It will be playable the 2nd time that you go there.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Yes, I've been having issues with this, as well. I just hit the "cancel" button, leave, then come back to it and it works OK.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 01:14 AM   #7

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
YES, I have that issue as well on server 3 and 6, but I still shoot the darts (with the message box up) and it still awards me whatever prizes I have behind the popped balloons.

Try shooting the darts even with the box in the way. I know it is frustrating, but it still works!
GOOD LUCK to you Icic
I have the same problem with the box. But it only happens when I'm on Firefox not on Internet Explorer. I shoot for all the top balloons. It's the only ones I can really see the best. I'm on server 2.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 01:20 AM   #8
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish

GOOD LUCK to you Icic
We have one account that has been having this issue as well.and we do the same...you are still awarded the prizes..with Darts...you know you can hit a balloon at the top with the meter at the top..same in the middle and bottom...you can see the placement of the balloons around the box...did notice today that it didn't happen to that account..so maybe it is fixed...Yea!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 01:54 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by LaughingLlama
I had a problem with the Balloon Darts game on four accounts tonight. A window popped up and gave me the option to exit or cancel. I pressed cancel, was knocked out of the hourly events and when I returned and clicked on the Balloon Darts game again, it worked just fine.

I sure hope they fix this soon. If I hadn't thought to try it again, I would have lost out on prizes tonight.

Hopefully this tip will help you too.
This is exactly what has happened to me and i do the same thing you do. Sometimes, though, a couple of arrows shoot off on their own and lose a couple of tries.
gma2r is offline Female
Closed