Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Balloon Dartz Glitch - 12/3 - 4pm

I was able to use all 5 darts, but any dart that hit the top row, even if it landed perfectly on the balloon, didn't pop it.

If you haven't done the 4pm KT balloon darts, watch out for this glitch.
Ferf is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #2
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Balloon Dartz Glitch - 12/3 - 4pm

Thanks I have been having this problem for awhile now i will go with lower balloons then
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
glen05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Balloon Dartz Glitch - 12/3 - 4pm

That happened to me to I hit one in the middle and i got 5 kinz cash the other middle did the same thing. I lost 4 darts. I am tired of these glitches it is a waste of our time
glen05 is offline Male
Old 12-03-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
hey y'all...

xoxo_Ditzyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah the same thing happened to me...it really stinks because ballon darts are my favorite anyway i hope they fix it.
xoxo_Ditzyyy is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #5

Skittle is on a distinguished road

same here and not the first time.....and not just the top row.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:25 PM   #6
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Grrr... I just did it! I'm so upset. I landed all of my darts on the top row not knowing. Ganz really needs to fix all of these glitches!!!!!!!! I've had enough with all of the glitches. It's glitch, after glitch, after glitch, after glitch! When is it going to stop! I've heard some pretty cool glitches, but 99% of them are bad. Balloon darts was one of my fsvorite games. Hope this gets fixed soon. Have a great day!!!
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

happened to me, but i figured it out and then i aimed away on the top row and got 100 Kinzcash!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I found that theprogramming is a bit skewed and you have to compensate for that. Aim for the top balloons, yes, but wait unti the meter is about 3/4 of the way. You will get them. If you wait until it is full tilt it will hit the balloon, but then it is like it sticks there. I got 125 KC on my last account.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #9
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

This has been a recent glitch with the balloon darts..
mostly when you throw the darts at the middle balloons, they'lll pop,
or pop the top ones
Old 12-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #10

1pooh2bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes It has been happen for a long time now .....and happened to me again today.
I would have to agree with you glen05 it is a waste of our time.
And I also agree with you xoxo_Ditzyyy said its one of my favorate games as well

---------- 1pooh2bear added 15 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkwebkinz
Grrr... I just did it! I'm so upset. I landed all of my darts on the top row not knowing. Ganz really needs to fix all of these glitches!!!!!!!! I've had enough with all of the glitches. It's glitch, after glitch, after glitch, after glitch! When is it going to stop! I've heard some pretty cool glitches, but 99% of them are bad. Balloon darts was one of my fsvorite games. Hope this gets fixed soon. Have a great day!!!
I'm with you tinkwebkinz, it does seem to be glitch after glinch, once they fix one there's another one. I'm about to give up with webkinz all together. I have things stuck in rooms AGAIN. I have sent comment after comment, and I even emailed them. Either I dont have the right email abby (support@webkinz.com) or they just like avoiding me???? Not sure what the situation is but its getting old. I also still have not received my charm fountain for my 16th charm (I didnt realize I was supposed to get one until my daughter got hers).

OH WELL, what can I do?? complaining dont seem to help. So I guess it will have to come down to me leaving webkinzs.
I would like to let everyone know, it was really nice getting to know all of you wonderful (ers). I have learns so much from alot of you.

Thanks for all your help and support. Take care and have a Very Merry Christmas & A Very safe & healthy New Year.

1pooh2bear

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-26-2009 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1pooh2bear is offline Female
Closed