Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Balloon Dartz

Same problem here. I tried logging off and logging back on and that didn't work.

*Sierra*
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #22
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Yup, getting that too.
Click the image to open in full size.
Obviously, just another glitch. Hopefully will be "fixed" by the end of the hour! Good luck guys!
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 08:30 PM   #23

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Yes, it is 8:27 pm where I am and I just got that same message, that I can't play balloon darts now.

Does anyone know if the 75 Kinzcash for the Deluxe members is working? Hmmm! I wonder?
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 08:52 PM   #24
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

First the claw machine , and then this....
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #25

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

Well, I guess we are all in the same boat. No one can play Balloon dartz and no one could play the Prize Klaw yesterday. I would feel worse if I was the only account that couldn't do those activities. So we can all commisserate together. I was especially sad about the Prize Klaw because that only comes up once a week. Oh well, what can we do. Maybe I'll head over to the trade room and get cheered up with a good trade!
karefrie is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #26
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

I sent a message to Ganz in the Contact Us section.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #27
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

Yes, it wasn't working for me. I really wish they would fix these glitches instead of releasing new games and stuff. All other hourlies today have been working for me.
courage7856 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #28
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

yup! i got that!!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #29
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Yes, it is 8:27 pm where I am and I just got that same message, that I can't play balloon darts now.

Does anyone know if the 75 Kinzcash for the Deluxe members is working? Hmmm! I wonder?
That did work, but I heard it did not work on some of the other time zones. Deluxe has just as many glitches as anything else.

At least now I have time to finish my gardening.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed