Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 07:26 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

roxygirl908 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Balloon Darts Balloons Not Popping!

i know that happened to me! i got one balloon out of five to pop. I won only 5 kinz cash. It was horrible
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2007, 08:12 PM   #12
soccerlady

I know! I to hit the low ones, or the high and middle ones won't work if i even put them right on the balloon!
Old 10-10-2007, 11:53 PM   #13
Gifted
Wizardawp is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do they keep putting up Balloon dartz when It doesn't work. I hit 5 balloons and got NOTHING they didn't pop.

My youngest dd managed to hit 5 balloons on her account and only got 2 that popped she was a bit put out Although one of them was $100 the other was a daisy clip which she liked best
Old 10-11-2007, 12:15 AM   #14
Gifted

Tibbyrox is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing happens to me all the time. But I quess if you look at the big picture, there are so many activities - that glitches here and there are going to be expected - especially since they keep adding stuff.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:05 AM   #15
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I had that problem today too and one of my coworkers who plays Webkinz had the same problem. Sure is a bummer cause it's a cute game! Maybe I'll just stick to balloon darts when the county fair comes to town if it doesn't get fixed.
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2007, 01:22 AM   #16
GrampaNGrama
Gifted
MamaKinz is on a distinguished road

Us too. And Wacky Bingoz is the first all time waste of time game. Haven't played that in months. What does it do? What kind of fun is it? What do you learn from it? No satisfaction in any way and Balloon Dartz is second on the list. I do it because sometimes I get a hit, maybe 5 , 20, today 105. But not easy and not fun anymore. Oh, and we get '0' regularly, also.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:34 AM   #17
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

That happens to me too ! But the weird thing is if it just lands beside it , it would pop !
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2007, 08:40 AM   #18
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

This is a REAL problem -- but seems to only happen on the TOP row of darts, when I play now, I just aim for the middle and hte bottom rows, I always win somehting. . .

Hope this helps,

--arcadefire
Old 10-11-2007, 09:37 AM   #19
hoppalongcassidy
Webkinz :)
spedcat1 is on a distinguished road

I had the same thing happen. I thought that I was going crazy, or that the computer was on the fritz. Oh well, I guess I am not the only person who is having problems on webkinz.
Closed