Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Balloon Darts Balloons Not Popping!

Has anyone else had this problem on Balloon Darts? My son hit balloons with all 5 of his darts and none of them popped! At the end it said "congratulations you've won o kinzcash....!" My son was like what??

It also happened to me several times, I'd hit 3 different ballons, none of them pop! Over the summer we played this alot whenever it was on the hourly act. and this never happened then - we used to love it because we'd get lots of KC. Hope they fix it!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 11:12 AM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Balloon Darts Balloons Not Popping!

hello lilkinzmom~ I know its soo annoying isnt it? This glitch has been going on for a while now too. It use to be one of our favorites but its soo unpredictable now..sometimes they will pop, most times no. They have alot of bugs to work out these days..I hope they can get them under control so it still stays fun for everyone
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
MzMoody33

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

I know. It is so annoying. I dread playing that game anymore.
Karen is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 11:56 AM   #4

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks guys, now I know its not just us. I'm sure they have it on the TO DO LIST of glitches.

Have a great day!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
Gifted
Cottoncandy1 will become famous soon enough

Yes it's been along time since it worked for me. Either I can pop one balloon or none at all. It's getting so frustrating but I guess we just have to wait to ganz fixes this glitch.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:08 PM   #6
puddinou is an unknown quantity at this point

If Ganz knows that there is a glitch with this particular game, why do they keep using it as POTM activity?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:21 PM   #7
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Try not to toss the dart until you are just in the green zone on the meter. If it goes before the green or past the yellow - I find they don't pop.
Usuallly if I am in the green or yellow they seem to pop.
Good Luck!
Old 10-09-2007, 01:27 PM   #8
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

I have noticed the same thing. If I am in the green zone they will pop. Though sometimes it is when I throw the next dart that is in the green zone. It does seem that regardless if it pops I still get the prize if there is one.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:28 PM   #9
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

yeah.. its a glitch goin around... only some balloons pop
Old 10-09-2007, 11:57 PM   #10
Coseypooh
Gifted

LizzyLizard is on a distinguished road

I have tried hitting the same balloon twice for it to not pop still. It really is a pain in the tushie. I hit a balloon with every dart and only popped one. How disappointing. How long do they generally take to fix a bug once they know about it?
Closed