Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Bah. help?

Everytime I try and sign in, a message comes up:
I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later.

But my sisters account works.. help?
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Bah. help?

Have you tried refreshing your screen or clearing your cache?
Old 03-07-2009, 11:16 PM   #3
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Does your account have a tree top room in it? Does your sister's?

I am trying to figure out the problem because I have the same issue on one account. All 6 other accounts I have access to work fine, but my personal one does not. Mine is the only one that has a tree top room, so I think that may be the problem.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:16 PM   #4
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I think it's been happening to some people and not others. Did you try using another computer or a different browser?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:16 PM   #5
We want a giraffe

Here's how to refresh your screen in case you are not familiar with that:

For Internet Explorer users, click this button in the upper right corner of your screen:

Click the image to open in full size.

For Mozilla Firefox users, click this button in the upper left corner of your screen:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #6
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I tried refreshing, and I got my sister to try signing me on on her computer, although that didn't work either...

---------- [xo] Pop-Tart added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
Does your account have a tree top room in it? Does your sister's?

I am trying to figure out the problem because I have the same issue on one account. All 6 other accounts I have access to work fine, but my personal one does not. Mine is the only one that has a tree top room, so I think that may be the problem.
No, neither has one of those..

Last edited by [xo] Pop-Tart; 03-07-2009 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2009, 11:34 PM   #7
We want a giraffe

Pop tart...I'm sorry I don't know why that is happening to you. I just went into all 5 of our accounts without any problem. I haven't gotten that server error message since early afternoon today. I would have guessed a refresh would solve it.

It appears you are not alone. Here is a link to another discussion of this topic:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...8#post13358018

Last edited by shellbell; 03-07-2009 at 11:39 PM..
Old 03-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #8
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Did You adopt a pet on the account that is giving you that message ? I get that message on 1 of my accounts and that is why ! ,I have to call Ganz on Monday !
Old 03-07-2009, 11:39 PM   #9
Gift Guru

No I haven't adopted anything.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #10
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
No I haven't adopted anything.
Oh MY ! How Strange ??? I would clear everything ,cookies ,ect ! refreash the page ,maybe reboot and if still nothing I would call Ganz on Monday (they wont be there before then ) Sorry ! I am sorry I could not be any help ! Have fun on your other accounts till then !
Closed