Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #81
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: "Bad" names?

I named my lil rabbit peach...
Probably a combo in theo is bad.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 09:36 AM   #82
TogepiandAntietam

PikachuandChinstrap is on a distinguished road

my friend tried to name her horse Zora (the name of one of the horses she rides 4 lessons) and it wouldn't let her
I imagine a day when we'll have to scroll through a list and then select a premade name
PikachuandChinstrap is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #83
k9mp
Madison5398 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how you feel, i tried naming my :gr: Michelle and i got a note saying i have used a word that is not allowed.
Madison5398 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #84
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Madison5398
I know how you feel, i tried naming my :gr: Michelle and i got a note saying i have used a word that is not allowed.
I know what you mean,but if you take away the Mic....e than you can see a word they would not like. They would not let me name mine Grandmother..I am still looking for the bad word on that. I named her Granny and they allowed that.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:05 PM   #85
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bratzsasha
I know what you mean,but if you take away the Mic....e than you can see a word they would not like. They would not let me name mine Grandmother..I am still looking for the bad word on that. I named her Granny and they allowed that.
Grandmother contains the article "the". I'm not sure that I see the crime there? But it's so. Try naming your pet "the". I've posted elsewhere in this help section about this.

"The" is banned, as is the French feminine equivalent article "la". We don't even have to search for bad words!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 01:58 AM   #86
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

FOR ALL OF YOU WANTING TO NAME YOUR PETS MICHELLE.................... try MICHIELLE

---------- BASMAT added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by HansMom
My daughter got a gorilla and named her Gana (after the mama gorilla in Germany) and then went on a hunt for a baby gorilla to try and make her feel better. We tried logging him in tonight with the name: "Claudio" (the baby in Germany) but it refused that. Not to be dissuaded we then tried, "Klaudio", "Clawdio" "Klawdio" "Claude" "Klaude" "Claudeo" "Klaudeo" "Cllawdeo" and "Kllawdeo". When ALL of them were rejected. We decided to wait and see if it was a glitch. She went into the game on one of her others only to find all her email gone (including the one I sent her from the vacation). So . . . maybe it's one of the short term new addition glitches and the naming along with the emails will be fixed soon (trying to be an optimist)
TRY CLUADIO OR CLOUDIO

i know, its not the same. but at least it looks almost the same , it does not have LA in it..........

Last edited by BASMAT; 09-07-2008 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 02:11 AM   #87
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

Lassie, because of the "La" (not the letters you were thinking would cause the problem, were they) and for some reason everything I try with a "to" in it gets rejected.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 02:26 AM   #88
CMMama

scrapperkimmyd is on a distinguished road

I guessed LA wasn't allowed when I couldn't name my LilKinz Monkey Koola or Kula or Coola.

My Cheeky Monkey is named Binta Jua after the zoo animal that carried the little boy to safety after he fell in the cage. She is the neice to Koko, the signing gorilla. Her name is Swahili for "daughter of sunshine". her daughter's name is Koola, so I wanted to name my little monkey that. I should have tried Kooluh or something.
scrapperkimmyd is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 02:28 AM   #89
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

We got the names scooter, dusty, dustin, and adelaide all turned down. Scooter was for the turtle, dusty/dustin was for the floppy pig and adelaide was after a town we visited in australia that we really liked. It as going to be for a cheeky puppy. What is wrong with those names when I see a manatee in the trading room with the name bubblebutt and my kids came across a fashion show winner one day named bloodyviolence?! I just don't get it. We want original names not fluffy, max and bubbles!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 08:22 PM   #90
Whoop! Guess who's a

MimiRocks87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are the names of my pets:
:acs: - Sadie - Adopted May 31
:bt: - Alyson - Adopted April 7
- Marina - Adopted Yesterday
- Blackie - Adopted May 21
:bdog: - London - Adopted August 25
:ccat: - Charlie - Adopted January 28
:clyde: - Trinity - Adopted August 8
:cs: - Lucky - Adopted June 9
- Lassie - Adopted May 10
:deer: - Layla - Adopted August 25
- Meing Lee - Adopted May 10
- Princess - Adopted April 22
- Leona - Adopted July 31

My pets have some of the "la's" so I don't see why Ganz didn't restrict me. Maybe they like me xD LOL, JK!
MimiRocks87 is offline Female
Closed