Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #61
starwarslover133
Webkinz :)

swlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud of

Default Re: "Bad" names?

View Post Originally Posted by Me2Me2
but i guess we should keep in mind this is a website aimed towards children, and theses safe guards are i guess to protect them

---------- Me2Me2 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

p.s. a lot of names that used to be ok are now suddenly not allowed, such as anything with la- ex as posted before Bella- Lala Vladimire, also To such as Tommy or Tobias
Yeah, I guess that is true.

---------- swlover133 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Thunderstar
Wow, I have sixteen pets and all of there names were alowed,
Hollypaw
Squirrelflight
Ashfur
Brambleclaw - la in 'claw'
Frostfur
Echo
Sandstorm - to in 'storm'
Daniel
Snowbird
Swimdeep
Feathertail
Sunfeather
Silverstream
Birchpaw
Thunderstar
Leafpool

I had no trouble with any of those names, isn't that strange?
Hmmm.... Ganz confuses me sometimes!

Last edited by swlover133; 09-05-2008 at 04:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
swlover133 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #62
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

if you are set on having your pet named what you want and will not change call up gantz and see if they will fix it for you ( they can) maybe if enough people call up about just changing names they will loosen the rules a little bit
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #63

gbswmer is an unknown quantity at this point

it wont let me to "chester" or "jingle" for my pets rooms... i dont no why thoo
gbswmer is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #64
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

thunderstar-when did you name your pets? This restrictions seem to be a recent change
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #65
starwarslover133

swlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud of

Good idea. I'm kinda scared to call Ganz though. I'm not good at speaking in front of people. And they're a huge business! Oh well, I haven't had any trouble yet, and I hope I never do!
swlover133 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #66
1Sandstorm1

Thunderstar will become famous soon enough

I got my first pet Hollypaw, on Dec 15 2007. My latest is Echo, the bat . I got Brambleclaw in about January or something and Sandstorm in March. I wonder....
Old 09-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #67
Charis01
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by swlover133
Good idea. I'm kinda scared to call Ganz though. I'm not good at speaking in front of people. And they're a huge business! Oh well, I haven't had any trouble yet, and I hope I never do!
well the good news is that when you call up your most likely talking to an answering machine, not a lot of people, and if you are lucky one person will call you back
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 12:35 AM   #68
AJLareneg

AJLareneg is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Thunderstar
Wow, I have sixteen pets and all of there names were alowed,
Hollypaw
Squirrelflight
Ashfur
Brambleclaw - la in 'claw'
Frostfur
Echo
Sandstorm - to in 'storm'
Daniel
Snowbird
Swimdeep
Feathertail
Sunfeather
Silverstream
Birchpaw
Thunderstar
Leafpool

I had no trouble with any of those names, isn't that strange?
It seems to be a new thing they have done with the names, as I have a few names with the disallowed "la" and "to" (Tobias, Tofu, Stella to name a few) but I can't even use Tobias anymore, because "to" is being flagged by their system.

I'm holding out on registering my poodle because I hope they fix it so I can give him the name I want.

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know you didnt mean this to be funny. your poor bat being named vludimir....................... vludimir the impiller?????

but really , this will help out a lot. we can all prearrange different spellings so we can still have our name for instance, you can spell tommy as TAHMMY .........................

and i was laughing about the person in the clubhouse saying she sounded like she had a speach impediment...........................

if we didnt laugh i guess wed scream....................................

and im not sure about the new way to name our rooms. there is no way to put in a room called a 'fun house' or something creative. but the trade off is that we will now know where who is. the only problem is now i cant put two different names to the room if i have two pets in one room or something............................ but i guess at least they are trying so that is good.

hey, i think i like vludimir better now that im saying it.......................
Haha thanks so much! I like his name a lot too, I guess it's more unique than Vladimir. (:

Also today I tried to name my Leopard Tula, but it didn't work, so I added an "i" to make it Tulia. :\ I really hope they do something about this soon.
AJLareneg is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 02:17 AM   #69
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

today i tried to name my albino horse GALLOPAH but it would not let me so i figured it was the GAL part that they flagged and i was right. it took GAHLLOPAH

and does any one have a theory as to what is wrong with TO and LA??????????

and what on earth is wrong with igor? i know that penelope has a word in the last five letters that ganz may think is spooky, but igor?????????????????? maybe GO..........?????

thats just dumb
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 02:48 AM   #70
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

Today I got a couple of new pets and I wanted to name my brown dog Toto but it would not allow it....I also was not able to use Todo. I also tried Monaco and it would not allow that either....also Boston (I bought the pet there) and I couldn't use that either had to spell it Bostin. So yeah....I don't like it at all. I have pets named for a lot of different cities I have bought pets in and if I am not allowed to do that anymore I will not be a happy camper!!!
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Closed