Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #41
luinwenne

Default Re: "Bad" names?

Heres the problem.That name take off some letters and it spells the place you go when your bad and you die.Other names like baby its because it could be used in an inapproprite ways.
1.Some names have bad or inapproprite words but you don't know.example-michelle
2.Some words could be used badly.example-baby

3.Some words are just plain bad or inapproprite. example-a bad word
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #42
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I figured out Michelle already. What are some that you have had?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #43
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

but what is wrong with cinnamon? I cant find any bad words made by letters in that word? Is mon a bad word? or cin?
Oh wait thinking about HE double hockey sticks maybe cin is bad because it could be mistaken for Sin? Which makes you go to HE double hockey sticks?
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:45 PM   #44
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

It's crazy how GANZ has gone sooooo dar with this. Little things aren't aloud anymore. That makes me think back to the good old days when it was easier to name your pet....
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:54 PM   #45
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

i named my first webkinz cinnamon. it was a horse
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 10:59 PM   #46
Lil Kinz
HansMom is on a distinguished road

My daughter got a gorilla and named her Gana (after the mama gorilla in Germany) and then went on a hunt for a baby gorilla to try and make her feel better. We tried logging him in tonight with the name: "Claudio" (the baby in Germany) but it refused that. Not to be dissuaded we then tried, "Klaudio", "Clawdio" "Klawdio" "Claude" "Klaude" "Claudeo" "Klaudeo" "Cllawdeo" and "Kllawdeo". When ALL of them were rejected. We decided to wait and see if it was a glitch. She went into the game on one of her others only to find all her email gone (including the one I sent her from the vacation). So . . . maybe it's one of the short term new addition glitches and the naming along with the emails will be fixed soon (trying to be an optimist)
HansMom is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 11:13 PM   #47
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by AJLareneg
edit Also "la" isn't allowed as I just tried to name my bat "Vladimir" and it wasn't allowed, so I changed it to "Vludimir" and that worked.

I also tried typing in "Lala" and it wasn't allowed either.

So "la" and "to" are out for names. :\
Well, this explains both why I couldn't name my bat Vlad and why I couldn't use Bella either in a username or a webbie name. I ended up using Isabel instead, even though her name is Isabella, for the username and Belly for the webbie (although it wouldn't let me use Belly Monster, her nickname).
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 01:28 AM   #48
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by AJLareneg
I found out that "to" is not allowed anymore in webkinz names, at least, I can't get any to work. Last night my friend tried to name her rabbit "Cotton" but it was disallowed. Today I tried to adopt my poodle and name him "Neto" but it was not allowed. I tried to figure out what was wrong with the name and its the "to" I tried "Tom" and "Tobias" and neither of them worked either.

Which is just weird, because my Collie's name is Tobias. :\

edit Also "la" isn't allowed as I just tried to name my bat "Vladimir" and it wasn't allowed, so I changed it to "Vludimir" and that worked.

I also tried typing in "Lala" and it wasn't allowed either.

So "la" and "to" are out for names. :\
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know you didnt mean this to be funny. your poor bat being named vludimir....................... vludimir the impiller?????

but really , this will help out a lot. we can all prearrange different spellings so we can still have our name for instance, you can spell tommy as TAHMMY .........................

and i was laughing about the person in the clubhouse saying she sounded like she had a speach impediment...........................

if we didnt laugh i guess wed scream....................................

and im not sure about the new way to name our rooms. there is no way to put in a room called a 'fun house' or something creative. but the trade off is that we will now know where who is. the only problem is now i cant put two different names to the room if i have two pets in one room or something............................ but i guess at least they are trying so that is good.

hey, i think i like vludimir better now that im saying it.......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 03:38 PM   #49
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzypenguin7
i named my first webkinz cinnamon. it was a horse
they've changed the rules, I and several other people have posted that cinnamon is no longer a valid name.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 03:44 PM   #50
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

I couldn't name my bat Bellatrix, what is wrong with that?
kajika is offline Female
Closed