Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 11:00 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "Bad" names?

I wanted to name my bat Phantom and it would not let me do that but my daughter named a pet Ghost and that was fine. We ended up naming the bat Thriller after Michael Jackson's song.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #12
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Shelly, Penelope, Buttercup, anything that you can make other bad words out of they won't let you do it. Although I have seen people with those names before, it is just very weird!

---------- disneyfreak102 added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

It is also horrible about the rooms! You have to put cat room and stuff!

Last edited by disneyfreak102; 09-02-2008 at 11:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2008, 11:08 PM   #13
Knight1994 is an unknown quantity at this point

i tried to name my seal:seal: slappy but no dice.

then i tried smacky and yup it works.

but... i want slappy

Spoiler: show
and im still looking for a good seal name PM me if you have one
Knight1994 is offline Male
Old 09-02-2008, 11:15 PM   #14

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

Wow that's odd. I have a pet named Lola. I know of someone who named their Bat, Igor. I have never had a problem naming any of my 64 pets. WW is really odd at times.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 11:19 PM   #15
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Tell me, what is wrong with Cinnamon! I tried to name my lil kinz horse that and they said I couldn't, but they excepted Ginger! Go figure!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 11:20 PM   #16
flodo17

MauMauMama is an unknown quantity at this point

I must not speak the right slang language then, because how can Penelope and Fiona be bad? I ended up using Penny and Fyona instead.

I emailed Ganz about the rooms and they said "if it's not in our dictionary it's not allowed for a room name" well that just bites. I have so many webbies I don't know where half of them are now because I can't find their rooms. I couldn't even name my Siamese's room "Siamese Cat" WTheck? At least give us the names of the actual type of animal you've created as allowable in the dictionary. I'm surprised they can't write a program that when you adopt a pet, that name gets added to their dictionary.

But c'mon on the names...Michelle? My best friend's name is Michelle....How many kids are actually going to think of bad words because of someone's name? (and yes, i get where the bad word is in that...THAT one's obvious)....but Penelope? Fiona? I'm totally lost on those...and I'm 32, so it must be something the youngsters are using as slang that i'm not "hip" to.
MauMauMama is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #17

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

Maybe it has something to do with a certain name being used too many times in WW? I don't know. Just a thought.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 06:11 AM   #18
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Wow, weird that MauMauMama couldn't name her pet Fiona because my very first frog that I adopted around Webkinz day this year is named Fiona. My grandson chose that name for her.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 06:20 AM   #19
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I have adopted 4 pets in the last few days and had trouble with all names. Todd would not go thru. Pepe LaPew would not go thru.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:25 AM   #20
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by stlpeeps
I have adopted 4 pets in the last few days and had trouble with all names. Todd would not go thru. Pepe LaPew would not go thru.
I have a frog named Todd! I have not had any trouble with 131 names.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Closed