Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: bad code for Webkinz

Happy New Year everyone! My darling granddaughter is having trouble with a code. Is this typical after Christmas? I have left a message with Ganz but I realize it is a holiday and don't expect a response until Monday. Anyone else having the same problem? Thanks!
jenndriver is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by heart891011
i would ask a parent (in this case you) to call ganz
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #2

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

Default Re: bad code for Webkinz

It sounds like you've done everythng right, the only thing you can do is be patient
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Actually they rarely respond quickly to emails like that if they do at all. When you have a problem with codes you need to call them 1866 webkinz.

What is wrong is she getting a message saying the code is used? If so someone must have randomly entered codes until they got one that worked.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. The error message is "Your Secret Code is not correct". I am trying to help her using the telephone (we are 400 miles apart) so I think Ganz is my best bet. I also had three different people read the code to me just to make sure she was telling me the right numbers.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

My friend got a strawberry clouded leopard before, and It said that the code was already used. It's beacause somebody randomly typed codes and got it. My friend didn't call, there's the FAQ or the parents corner(I can't remember which one) and u look under the problems with codes, and you'll find it, after that you just have to fill something out. That's what my friend did, she got her pet back.
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

We registered a new pet this morning, so I know that part works; must be something wrong with the code she has. So sorry this happened to her! I hope Ganz will make it good.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #7

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

I'm so sorry. I hope everything works out and she is able to log on her pet
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I hope she can log her pet in.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 01-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #9
elcome Spring!!

Thanks to everyone who responded. Emeraldbooo, I will try that now. I checked her series of letters and numbers and I think she is reading something wrong. All my pets have eight digits with the series: LL###LLL. She gave me: LLL##LLL. We will see. Insiders are the best!
Old 01-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #10
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

In their customer service section, there is a form you can fill out if the code was used, or if it keeps saying its not correct- HERE - I Hope it all works out!
CandyCanez is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e