Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 05:53 AM   #1
Psykobarbie
Webkinz :)

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Bad Butterfly Code?

I just bought the new Violetwing butterfly in the e-shop, and my code won't fit! I read the blurb that Ganz includes with the codes, and it says for a pet you get an 8 digit code and for an item you get a 16 digit code. My code is 16 digits! Has this happened to anyone else?
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 05:55 AM   #2
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

Default Re: Bad Butterfly Code?

It should be 16 digits for a pet. You just go to the adoption center and enter the code just like you would with any other pet. Have fun with your new butterfly.

I guess I was wrong. I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry about that....

Last edited by dhmjohnson; 03-25-2009 at 08:32 AM..
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 06:23 AM   #3

pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

You are right it should be 8 digits for a pet. Does the code repeat? You do have to go to the adoption center to put it in. You may have to call Ganz today to get it straightened out. Good luck, your butterfly will be worth the extra trouble.
pepsiclk is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 06:32 AM   #4
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

The code should definitely be 8 digits. If yours is 16 digits you will have to contact Ganz. I wonder how many others are having the same issue? I am going to look around and see if I see any butterflies in the clubhouse.

Congrats on your new pet!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 06:33 AM   #5
Dandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you should try typing in the first 8 digits first.
Dandy is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 06:57 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That 'WZ-1111111-4444444 is not the code Go BACK to your Order history, press on THAT code number with the WZ on it and it will open up the filled order, then you will see that actual code for your Violetwing
Like this:

Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 07:22 AM   #7
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That 'WZ-1111111-4444444 is not the code Go BACK to your Order history, press on THAT code number with the WZ on it and it will open up the filled order, then you will see that actual code for your Violetwing
Like this:

Thanks! I will try that right now!

-----EDIT-----

It worked!! Thanks so much Dixiecup! Here is my newest pet, Miyako the Violetwing Butterfly:

Last edited by Psykobarbie; 03-25-2009 at 07:33 AM..
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 07:37 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh, isn't she PRETTY I am so glad you finally got to adopt her
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 07:44 AM   #9
Iowa Annie will become famous soon enough

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!! This is ALWAYS the place to come for help! Just wanted you to know!
Closed