Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ellaaaox is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Background for Profile?

I tryed to get the image URL into the spot for the image, and it says
that it's invalid. Can someone help?
ellaaaox is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by crystal00000
I have answeredc another SAME questino last week, so if any of you see this, i am not copying, i just changed my avvie (which i do a lot) and it looks different,

OK, so what you do is this:

Say i have an album and i want to make it a BG (background) album!

Towards the bottom when you create your album, there is a little circle you have to check, you can pick public album (can be veiwed by everybody) a private album (only by friends and mods and admins) or a Profile album! (what you need right now ) click profile album then upload pictures

However, you can always go to your exsisting album and click "edit album" and it should also have those bubbles, pick profile album

Next go to "customize profile" (it is on your profile page) then click this image:[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Kelsea/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-12.jpg[/IMG]Click the image to open in full size. in the boxes that have the choices of pictures and colors and stuff... well, pick the background you want and IF YOU WANT IT ALL OVER YOUR PROFILE, CLICK AND PICK THE BACKGROUND FOR ALL OF THE FEILDS!!!! ALSO,THE DROPDOWN BOX RIGHT NEXT TO THE Click the image to open in full size. SYMBOL THINGGIE CLICK 'BOTH' ON THAT IF YOU WANT YOUR PROFILE TO LOOK NICE.

Hope i helped!
Crystal00000
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Background for Profile?

In my siggy is a link. It's the one labeled Profiles. That will answer all your questions because I stink at explaining things that deal with profiles.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

That's been happening to me to. That's why my profile is just color now. Sorry I wasn't much help.
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I wouldn't use the URL. I would upload it. Save it onto your computer and than click upload picture and just click that picture. It worked for me
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #5
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

First, when you put the pic in your albulm, you want to choose the profile option

Click the image to open in full size.

Then you go to custumise profile, look for the landscape pic next to your background image selection

The landscape pic will give you option from all your pic in your profile albulm, then you just choose one and save

Good luck and happy decorating ♥

blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #6

I tryed all of the ways, but it always said this:
Old 06-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #7

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

I am posting this with no help at all. But the reason I am posting is because the same thing is happening to me. I guess I am hoping a mod will come and see that we both need help. Sorry.
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #8
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Is the image that you are trying to use in a profile album? It should be in a profile album.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Is the image that you are trying to use in a profile album? It should be in a profile album.
yes, it is.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:06 AM   #10
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

as long as you put then in a "profile albulm" you should be able to click the little mountain next to the REDDED box and it should bring up the pictures you have in that albulm, then you just choose from there, with out having to copy and paste the code
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ellaaaox ♥