Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
13coolcool
Webkinz :)

13coolcool is on a distinguished road

Talking Unanswered: Background

How do you change the background for your profile, all i know how to do is choose the colors for a background.... Please help
13coolcool is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Background

You have to go to "customize profile" and you have to choose a picture from a profile album
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

This is how I add a custom background to my profile page:

First I find an image I like and copy it to my desktop. You can try using google images and doing a search to find an image you like. Just do a right click and save the image to your desktop. Make sure it is a JPEG or a Gif and that it is not too big.

Next go to your "profile" page and open or create a PROFILE album. Pictures used for your Profile background must be in a PROFILE album. Double click on upload pictures. Click on browse and select the image you have saved to your desktop. Click upload pictures. When your picture comes up in a new window click "Save Changes".

This will bring up your album pictures and your new image should be there. Double click your new image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy).

Go back to your User "profile" page. Double click "Customize Profile". In the very first section you will see background image. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "V" (Paste). Select the Repeat function that works for your image. Click the save right underneath it. Go to the very bottom and click "Save Changes". Go back to your user profile and your new image should be there. You may have to play around with the repeat to make it work best for you.

Have fun - I had to experiment at first to find something that I liked that also worked well.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
cooliogal

june_girl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

you go 2 ur profile and click on customize profile then choose the colors! or upload a pic. hope this helped!
june_girl95 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #5
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

All of the above posts are very right! I would just like to note that some people are having trouble with profiles, or were... so if you are please post saying so !
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Find a pic you want, and then save it. Secondly, you have to click 'show all alums. When the albums show up, at the bottom of the screen there should be a spot for Adding an Album. Once you've clicked that, make sure you make the album PROFILE, it's right under the spot where you describe the album. Now, if you've selected that, no one can see the pics but you. Then, you upload the pics, and save them to that album.
Then, go to 'Customize Profile' on your profile, right above the VMing spot. Once you're there, you'll find a little image next to a text slot. Click that, and then a little screen'll show up. Scroll sideways to that album, or select another profile album. Then when you find that pic, you click it and save your profile! Viola! Hope I helped!
Old 05-04-2009, 01:15 PM   #7
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Here is a great guide, including pictures, on updating your profile page:

YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!
msclockart is offline Male
Old 05-04-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

OK Here is how you change the colors, Go to 'Customize profile', Click on the little triangles, there will be a color box and then just click on the color you want and TADA! You're done!
Sgarabo is offline Female
Closed