Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Unanswered: Back Door log in

It's still under maintinence And since I can't log in here because I get that green screen EVERY TIME I log in (so much for getting up at 9-30am to get on Webkinz early! (It's nearly 1am and I STILL can't log in!)) and the way to log in through customer support seems to work better after ages of logging in through the normal Webkinz
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Back Door log in

Welcome to Webkinz
try this?
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I have so many different log in screens it's not normal and yes the back door works great for me and it is still down for maintance!GO figure! It is the only log in where I do not have to log on and off to do certain activities.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
Thank you!
I tried it once and it didn't work so I tried again and it actually worked!
The only problem now is not getting an egg from logging in!!...
Old 03-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

are all your accounts Asian time?
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #6
Call me Submerged

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
are all your accounts Asian time?
Yes .
All are Asian t/z
Old 04-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #7
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

If you lower your screen resolution, it sometimes triggers the login prizes to appear on the
mci2 login. Another WI noticed this during the last bonus activity last month.
Our default is 1920 x 1080, and by fiddling I got several that would show (I think 1280 x 1040
worked), but of course this reduces the screens visible at a time without overlapping.
If you find a workable one, you can lower before logging in, then reset to your default
after you see your prizes.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 04-03-2012 at 12:04 AM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #8

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

On both FF and IE our customer support screen is still "under maintenance". It has been down snce the last maintenance March 28. Any suggestions on how to fix it????

Yes we have the "Welcome to Webkinz" bookmarked so we can use that if the front page does not work but we would like to get the customer support page fixed.

I don't really want to call Ganz and be on hold for awhile just to be told that the problem is with our computer and not on their side which had happened about another situation.
China is offline Female
Old 04-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #9
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

About the customer support/service page. I asked a customer service person about this the other day. They went in and saw what we're all seeing - down for maintenance. This person told me that the tech dept. hasn't told them about this but (even though the page wasn't usable last weekend as well) they're probably still working to fix something about it.

I'm wondering if it's to get it to award prizes and such.

Thanks wenjun for welcome to webkinz.

I can get in more easily with the customer support pages. Yesterday I couldn't get in on any account on the regular login page with the ads, etc. And it usually takes several attempts, even closing and reopening browsers to get in.

The part about not receiving the egg on login might be why it isn't available, but I'm not sure.

Thanks also, Twizzlerz, I've never tried that, but I might.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 04-07-2012, 02:31 AM   #10
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I've been using the log in under Game Cards. It seems to work like the one that use to be under customer service. I have never been able use IE without using one of these because it crashes IE if I log in normal.
WebRegi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]